All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Not really related to the client. Already is possible. See Artemis Bow. Not sure if this command exists officially. Yes.
  3. Today
  4. I haven't seen it, but is the renewal client party ui gonna be a thing?
  5. The bright white background hurts my eyes. Please have a dark mode. That is all. Thank you.
  6. I was just curious, can this new client now support effect minimizing commands ie. @shake (removes acid demo shaking effect and other shaking effects) to further improve gameplay especially in pvp/woe/bg scenario?
  7. That has nothing to do with the emulator software per se. We could implement that on eA already, it's just that we have no resources to code that up right now. We'll see what the future brings.
  8. wait, can we now have stat/skill/build saver? i think i nvr saw it mentioned anywhere. it will be such a great addition in QoL.
  9. I use 186 ASPD, with my DD Sinx who has 220 + flee, Decent Vit, 20K+ HP. 190 ASPD isn't a must if your damage is great enough. Triple doppel means you cut off an essential card like Bapho or Phreeoni or TG. I do take hits from higher level mob clusters but usually drop them fast enough to not make the damage bad.
  10. Yesterday
  11. Will the change let us have custom sprites for sqis with our in-game character models? Or is it still hard coded to be impossible? (I thought impossible was nothing?😁)
  12. For now we'll stick to the existing amount of characters. Who knows in the future though. AIs will work just fine, but older ones such as MirAI will be troublesome due to a new way of loading files.
  13. Any plans for adding additional character slots to game accounts, since we can now have per character genders? It would be nice to have both a clown and gypsy on the same account without deleting a character. Also, will the swap to rAthena break currently existing homunculus and mercenary AI?
  14. Bumping Up 🐰 Prices are negotiable! 💌
  15. Special Promo on! Sign up for full package to enjoy some (limited) freebies! Pm me here, at discord Hearty#3679 or ign Heartycakes 🎁💕🍰💘✨💫💖🐰 Last few slots left! Hurry!
  16. Up! Last few slots for the package! Don't miss it! 💫🎁💌✨🎁🍰💕🎁💖
  17. Guild update: We are starting to run a bit low on guild member slots, so we will not be actively recruiting as much! For now, people are still welcome to PM me or come to Payon Dungeon and get an invite to the guild! But we're filling up fast (a lot faster than I expected, honestly)! Also, I will hopefully be setting up the Lutie Photoshoot for EARLY MAY! (May also stream or record it---we'll see!)
  18. I'm always thinking of these things behind the scenes, and while I can't announce anything right this moment, you can expect great things post Iduna. Hahahahaha, made my morning.
  19. Mail me your offers in-game at Gelo666 Costumes For Sale: Rolled Piamette Hair Blinking Eyes Love Cheek Piamette Hood Crimson Booster Two Tone Beret Black & White Temptation Hoshi Crown Egg Crispinette Angel Veil Survival Circlet
  20. It might be great if you as a developer try to test all classes one by on ate combat (pvm , mvp and also PVP) to see how can they get balanced/improved/nerfed.. RO its kinda old and you can innovate without fear...
  21. We can't confirm or deny that, however, it's definitely a possibility.
  22. That's still undecided. It's just an example of what possibilities we now have in general
  1. Load more activity