All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Today
  3. Keep him busy. If you die after Asura and there's nobody else within his Sight Range of 12 cells to instantly aggro, he will cast his Rude-state Full Heal (10s, can't be interrupted).
  4. GM Boreas

SQI

Changed Status to Implemented
  5. GM Boreas

SQI

Just drop Seiren a PM with the sprites.
  6. GM Creed

Item Change

Changed Status to Pending
  7. GM Creed

Item Change

We'll talk it over and see if there is a more reasonable barrier of entry to utilize this powerful piece of gear. For now our main focus is on the Iduna project, but we'll keep this in the back of our minds and get back to it.
  8. Hi im L

SQI

That would be awesome !
  9. GM Seiren

SQI

If you have some good sprites for them, we don't mind adding them.
  10. Pm me here..
  11. I apologize if I'm posting in the wrong section, I wasn't sure where to put it. I'm back after a long break from Ragnarok in general, I barely remember anything. I purchased an item called "Chewing Bubblegum" for 5 Talon coins. The description states +1DEF and +1%ATK. I equipped it, yet only my DEF stats changed. My ATK stayed the same as before. Since it said +1%ATK I assumed I'd get 1% of 472, which would be +5ATK. I should've ended up with 477ATK. Am I not understanding something properly? Is this a bug? On the same topic, equipping "Angel Wing Ears" which add +1STR increased my STR but my overall ATK also only increased by 1. If these items are really this bad I'd rather sell them and get something else instead. I'm a level 96 Blacksmith struggling to level up, so I was looking for something that would be helpful for me.
  12. Hi im L

SQI

Hi, Just a small suggestion. Is it possible that most of the SQI sprite to be change? Most SQI sprite are similar to the sprite from NPC buyable. Thx !
  13. It is our great pleasure to officially announce the launch date of the many long-awaited updates from Project Iduna! We're putting all of the finishing touches of this suite of comprehensive updates which are all designed to refresh and update your TalonRO experience unlike any other! The official release date will be on July 6th, 2019! Mark your calendars and get ready now - because what awaits you is nothing short of extraordinary. In case you missed it, TalonRO's most anticipated announcement brings new levels of thrills and excitement with Project Iduna. We're finally pleased to unveil our massive operation of switching to rAthena! The largest, most comprehensive elevation in TalonRO's 12 year history - and we're introducing more content than ever before! Rest assured, we will still remain a Pre-Renewal Server, but with the new and improved infrastructure rAthena's client brings to immerse players in a more streamlined, user friendly gaming experience. This switch brings with it some incredible features - which we'll fully unveil on July 6th. For a preview of some of them, visit our Project Iduna Preview post and click around to see just a sampling of what awaits you! We're looking forward to bringing you these features (and much more) on July 6th! Get ready, stock up, dust off your favorite gear, and get ready for an experience unlike any other in TalonRO!
  14. Cleave does stack with lifesteal i believe. But not for thanatos, only targeted monster will ignore def
  15. X_X" my fears became true What happens with the items in guild storage?
  16. loepa

Rate your leecher!

1. Date of leech: 20-06-2019 2. Name of leecher: Always Poor 3. Price and Duration: 4m for 60 minutes 4. Map of Leech: DG 5. Experience Gained: 80/49 to 92/65 Trans 6. Friendliness: 5/5 7. Professionalism: 5/5 8. Effectiveness: 5/5 9. Would you recommend this leecher to others?: Yes, great job level, very good base level 10. Do you feel like it was worth your time/money?: Very
  17. Updated the guide (finally lol) its just more of a cleaning it and adding some stuff. Still waiting for Iduna to come first and will release more guides after that.
  18. Heyyyy~ Long time no see, Lami! Doin' okay. Got a new comp after the last one died. So I've been able to be active again. How are things with you?
  19. @~Lozaki~ Your vamp smith's spirit live forever in tro ~ Great to hear it, although I'm mostly in hiatus status but I always keep track of everything happened in tro, Thanks GMs for the change, it'll absolutely make a huge impact to tro community ya.
  20. A little late to the party, but a warm welcome from me nevertheless!
  21. Wow, How are you guys @Amissapanda @Maruvin 😛
  1. Load more activity