With August in full swing, we could not let you all go without enjoying our annual Summer Event! This year, the Treasure Hunting part of the event will be making its grand return! This year's event is jam-packed full of new rewards and challenges.
In addition, TamTam's Odyssey region invites players to venture into the beach town of Comodo and Byalan Dungeon. GMC and Wave Challenge have also received updates with a refreshing box rotation! Continue reading below for more info, along with our latest monthly costume box for August and how you can get involved in this year's Amazing Summer Races. Happy gaming!
New Monthly Box costumes:
- Angel Feather Costume [Garment] 
- Pigtail Red Riding Hood Costume 
- Picnic Basket Costume 
- Pink Miyabi Long Hair Costume 
- Large Sorcerer Crown Costume 
- Angeling Beret Costume 
- Teddy Bear Hood Costume 
- Rhythm Headphones Costume 
- Strawberry Hat Costume 
- Leo Diadem Costume 
- Helm Of Dragon General Costume 
- Deviruchi Hat Costume 
Limited Sale item:
|A new temporary Special Effect costume has been added to the Talon Shop for a duration of one week. This [Visual] Magic Heir Costume goes to the Lower Headgear Slot and can be purchased for 5500 Talon Cash. This magic orb sprite with flashing lights will surely steal the show!|
New TamTam's Odyssey region:
- Byalan Dungeon
- Beach Dungeon (in Comodo)
GMC Box rotation:
Wave Challenge Box rotation:
Further Patch Notes:
The Talon Coin has now been completely re-branded. A huge thanks to @GM Spica on the illustration!
- Fixed Volcano, Deluge, and Violent Gale armor bonuses persisting after not having that armor element anymore.
- Fixed Sphere Mine not moving when hitting it.
- Fixed monster skill NPC_RUN not letting monsters randomly run around.
- Likely fixed monster sprites sometimes lingering after killing them.
- Updated Thanatos Tower to allow for 3 minutes instead of 2.5 minutes of party exclusivity after inserting the Yellow Charm Stone.
Updated Poring Catch and Poring Rally rewarding functions:
- Both now require at least 2 participants who scored at least something, rather than before where it was stricter.
- Just like before, the rewards increase the moment more people participate. However, we lowered the amount of players required for each reward tier.
- The two different Summer Event Suit items are now named Classic Summer Event Suit and New Summer Event Suit.
- Fixed Ice Pick not having the damage reduction to Players, Emperium and Guardians.
- Changed Ice Pick and Ice Pick to only have the damage reduction against Players (along with the others), rather than the entire Demi Human race.
- Fixed default two-handed sword sprite on female Swordman class not working properly. Massive thanks to @GM Haziel for fixing it!
- Items which grant Double Attack such as Sidewinder Card and Chick Hat now specifically mention that learned levels of Double Attack are used instead of the levels provided by those items.
- Fame Skills now clearly mention the custom 5% weekly rank decay in their descriptions such as Taekwon Mission, Pharmacy, and Smith Weapon Skills.
- Added the latest costumes to the Dressing Coach NPC.
- A variety of cloned items such as bound versions of particular items now have their own client-side entry including their own ID and bound status display. Please let us know if you have any errors regarding items.
The return of TalonRO's wildly popular Amazing Summer Race brings the action back to Port Malaya for a season of intense team fun! The Amazing Summer Race this year begins once again in Port Malaya at the World Race Center Headquarters.
Your journey begins by speaking with one of the World Quest Center staff members to begin the journey of the season. After registration, you'll need to find the person in each region who can start your quest after starting in Port Malaya. From there, this person will be hiding in one of four regions. Once they are located, you'll begin a quick quest.
Visit the official thread for more details on how you can participate in this year's annual summer event extravaganza!
Summer is officially well underway on TalonRO - and to celebrate the season, we're pleased to bring back our annual TamTam's Tikibar event! Thanks to our fun loving and beloved mascot, TamTam, we're serving up summery drinks (and prizes!) throughout the whole month of August.
If you're unfamiliar with how this special event works, it's easy to participate! Click here to learn more about how you can receive a free prize each day.
Edited by GM Seiren