- A Paladin's Gospel skill is now canceled when the Paladin is knocked back. This is done to prevent players from getting stuck in certain (mostly PvM) situations.
- Changed Staff of Magi's Phylla Card ingredient to Siroma Card.
Changed Suiken's Mangkukulam Card ingredient to Gold Acidus Card.
- Also changed the Talon Cash value of this card from 300 to 500 Talon Cash.
- Reduced Electric Guitar's Singing Plant requirement from 300 back to their previous 100.
Birth of a God
- Removed Haldur's regular heal that triggered at < 20% HP. He now only heals when resting away from the battlefield.
- Haldur's Shadow Clones now heal only ever 6.5 seconds instead of every 1.5 seconds and only trigger if their "friend's" HP is lower than 50%.
This second post-Revamp patch revolves around the Battle for Vanaheim and Birth of a God SQI instances. We've listened to player feedback and have rebalanced the areas that we believe required most attention.
As always, we hope you enjoy!
- Fixed a Gudbrand quest for Crusader class where it asked for two of the same items.
- Fixed Kvasir's quest dialogue still mentioning a 30 minute waiting time instead of the intended 10 minutes.
Battle For Vanaheim
- Lowered the amount of monsters spawned per wave in the higher levels.
- Lowered the total amount of mob kills required per wave for all locations except the start.
- Made Sniper Crosshairs more frequent to make up for the lower mob spawns.
- Lowered Constant monster HP from 40,000 to 30,000.
- Chance of casting Rift of Midgard has been reduced.
- Rift of Midgard now spawns fewer mobs and has a lower chance of spawning higher-end mobs. Furthermore, Hydrolancer has been removed from the spawn list.
- Lowered MDEF from 88 to 58.
Wrath of Tornados
- Now deals less damage in a smaller AoE.
- Lowered Darkrah's slave spawn by 1.
Birth of a God
- Monsters spawned in the mist part now have 50% less HP than their usual versions.
- Waves of monsters spawning prior to the final battle with Haldur now appear more frequently but in lower amounts. This way players will get to the final battle more quickly.
- When Haldur is in his healing phase, he now heals twice as slowly. Every 4 seconds instead of every 2 seconds.
Edited by GM Seiren