TalonRO is now hiring - and we're looking for you! We're looking to expand the GM team to include a variety of positions on the staff, including those who are not only interested in holding events regularly, but also people who have decent RO knowledge or want to help other players. Specialties include the following open staff positions:
- The Event GM role is for those who are interested in regularly holding events in-game and on TalonRO's forums. Special attention is paid to hosting regular, consistent events of a high quality for players to enjoy in addition to TalonRO's regular gameplay. Staff in this area are encouraged to work collaboratively with other members of staff to deliver high-quality events which are well-planned, enjoyable, and hosted with broad availability for the community.
Support & Player Relations
- The Support GM role provides a high degree of player based support, including regularly monitoring forum threads, General Reports and General Support questions, providing a high degree of in-game expertise and assistance to players requesting help through our various in-game chat channels and Discord. GMs are expected to have a high degree of consistent presence throughout the game at all times as much as possible and be highly visible to communicate and direct players to sources of information with professional assistance.
PvP & WoE
PvP and WoE GMs specialize in these areas of specific gameplay and can lend considerable knowledge and expertise of both PvP and WoE to improve and enhance these modes of play on TalonRO. Expert-level knowledge of these gameplay modes and their meta are required, as is a high degree of imagination and flexibility to explore innovative solutions with PvP and WoE within TalonRO.
- PvP and WoE GMs specialize in these areas of specific gameplay and can lend considerable knowledge and expertise of both PvP and WoE to improve and enhance these modes of play on TalonRO. Expert-level knowledge of these gameplay modes and their meta are required, as is a high degree of imagination and flexibility to explore innovative solutions with PvP and WoE within TalonRO.
We welcome all players who have played on TalonRO for three months or more to apply - even if you have applied for a position in the past. All applicants are expected to have mastery-level knowledge of Ragnarok Online and to provide a high level of quality support and assistance in a staff position. All potential staff members are also expected to moderate the forum by answering questions or bringing things to the attention of a High GM, with all positions reporting to a High GM. Candidates must also demonstrate solid English language skills regardless of the area in which they are applying.
We invite all interested players to submit an application for an open position. All applications must be meet the following criteria to be considered as eligible:
- All forms and questions must be answered in full. One-liners, copy / pasted passages from Wikipedia, and other incomplete answers will not attract our attention.
- All fake applications will result in a ban from TalonRO. We kindly ask that you respect everyone's time!
- Players must have actively been playing on TalonRO for a period of three months or more time. Players who have applied for a GM position in the past are welcome to apply once more, as are players who are considering the GM position for the first time.
Following these simple rules will help make your application stand out. Once a complete application has been submitted, a member of the High GM team will contact you if you are selected for an interview. If you've been wanting to be part of the dedicated staff which serve the amazing TalonRO community, now is your time!
Many thanks for your interest in helping TalonRO - and best of luck to all applicants!