We originally planned this reboot a few days later and it would include a few more features, but due to the server crash earlier, we decided to make it happen earlier. So without further ado, here are the changes of this reboot:
- @whosell and @whobuy work again, after they were temporarily removed earlier today due to a server crash.
GEC and other timer based scripts should now function properly like before.
- This means using skills like Blessing no longer reset the timer.
- Monsters should now only aggro targets within 3 cells between the target and monster like before.
- Frenzy should now calculate HP correctly.
- Lovers Card via Tarot Card can no longer teleport boss monsters.
Item Heal Scripts should now function properly like before.
- Includes mechanics such as Hell Poodle Card and Ranked Potion Bonus.
- Skid Traps no longer immobilize targets that are caught inside it.
- Traps and Ice Walls can now be damaged by monsters again.
Unit skills will no longer immediately expire on death.
- Includes skills such as Ice Wall, Storm Gust, and Magnus Exorcismus.
- This prevents a skill like Ice Wall from disappearing when you die.
Unit damaging skills will no longer deal damage when the user is dead.
- Includes skills such as such as Storm Gust and Magnus Exorcismus.
- This is opposed to how we previously fixed it, where the skill would just disappear when you die.
Naturally spawned MvPs will now start dropping tickets again:
- Drop has been updated to Talon Cash Tickets (4 points each).
Asura Cooldown has been altered:
- PvP/BG/WoE: Now 8 seconds (down from 15).
- @charinfo should now properly display EXP progression for Jewelcrafting and Cooking.
- Removed Glittering Jacket from arrow crafting table.
- Endless Tower re-entry from Alberta now costs the right amount of zeny instead of 50,000 at all times.
Changed TamTam's Odyssey drops to pre-Iduna values:
- Pre-Iduna you got 1 Copper Coin (2 Talon Cash) at a certain rate.
- Post-Iduna you got 1 Talon Cash (0.5 Copper Coin) at a double rate.
- Now, you get 2 Talon Cash at the same rate as before Iduna.
A majority of the major bugs have been fixed now. There's still a few more to go, but we will start diverting some resources to content creation. So be sure to look forward to that!