January has arrived! And it's once again time for our Monthly Maintenance! With Christmas gone and the start of a New Year, we've got some exciting plans lined up over the next few weeks, including this year's annual Yule Ball event! More to be announced soon.
A few more notes:
- Our Annual Charity Event ended up with a whopping $2265 for the Rainforest Alliance, when our goal was set to $1000. Thank you so much everyone for your generosity! We'll be adding an NPC soon to claim your prizes! Once again, this is an amazing achievement!
- Our Christmas Event is still ongoing through January 12th!
- The 12x EXP New Year Event is also still ongoing through January 6th! We have extended it by a day to cover the rates not working properly.
- The Winter Baking Contest deadline has been moved to January 12th. Join it to win some amazing prizes!
For now, enjoy our updates~
- New TamTam's Odyssey region: Aldebaran Clock Tower (excluding alde_dun04)
New GMC Box rotations:
- Sorcerer Hood Costume
- Open Air Headset Costume
New Wave Challenge Box rotations:
- Black Warm Cat Muffler Costume
- Walking Lady Tanee Costume
- Fixed Sacrifice behavior to be blockable by Cicada Skin Shedding as intended since it's a ATK% skill. Additionally, Auto Guard should also block the skill's damage after further tests.
- Added Garment Costume support to Dressing Coach. This does not include special effects.
- Updated the Dressing Coach with the latest costumes available.
Updated the Newbie Tutorial:
- Now mentions Daily Cash Betty
- Now rewards you with Critura Hat Costume (account-bound)
- General clean-up and improvements
- Removed remaining dummy NPCs for Platinum Skills and Universal Rental. These are available through any Kafra NPC instead.
- Fixed wrong sprites in Snowman Building minigame.
- Fixed a bug with Antonio's Instance where Carpet Sweep AoE hit all party members as opposed to only those in the AoE itself.
- Farming map green giftbox piece drops are now dropped on the floor rather than straight into your inventory. They also now honor your party item share settings. Now when the 30 piece cap is met, you will be unable to pick up more.
- Added Sweet Candy Cane item to Vending Machine in Enchanted Village. Can be used to tame Xmas Goblins.
- Bruhdolph monster now heals its MVP master less often.
- Rainbow Star Costume (20776)
- Kururinpa Hair Costume (21218)
- Teddy Bear Bag Costume (21286)
- Phalanx Costume (21323)
- Gift of Panagia Costume (21322)
- Poring Beret Costume (21209)
- Gothic Skull Ribbon Costume (21256)
- Alchemist Mask Costume (20988)
- Capricon Crown Costume (21300)
- Helm of Angel Costume (20866)
- Red Balloon Hat Costume (21009)
- Aviator Hat Costume (20673)