2019 has arrived to TalonRO! A new year is here - and we hope that everyone is starting it off well and having fun! 2019 is about to be a banner year on TalonRO, and we're delighted to reveal some incredible new content in the coming weeks and months that we have been working on! We're also looking forward to our upcoming seasonal events and further updates as we embark into 2019 - TalonRO's twelfth year! For now, we hope that you enjoy the following regular additions to enhance your gaming experience. Read on below for this month's latest updates and gameplay changes - and happy gaming!
Winter is here once again, and with it the Winter Scarf Quest returns to TalonRO! This immensely popular event lets you have the opportunity to make your own fashionable scarf for the winter months.
The great roaming master tailor, Von Claude, has been gaining inspiration for his next designs. Once again he has settled in the city of Hugel. He has been particularly inspired by the newest animated fashions and also vibrant varieties of costumes that are cropping up lately. "2019's fashion forward crowd will really love what I have in store this season" Von Claude was recently heard sharing with a team of Kafra Agents. Coveted all over Rune-Midgard, the designs of Von Claude are unequaled in their elegance and functionality.
His friend, Olgov, has been working on creating fields of inspirations for Von Claude's next winter collection. As his scarves are in high demand, Von Claude requires only the finest ingredients for his masterful creations. However, the work is worth it - the new Winter Collection from Von Claude is without equal.
His new collection of scarves include:
- The return of the Traditional Striped Scarf - a classic Midgardian favorite.
- Straight Scarves, which were in popular demand!
- Von Claude x Olgov designs have brought back the smash hit, the Waving Long Scarf.
- The Nekomimi Cape. A cute cape that will surely keep you warm, available in three colors!
- The NEW Stoles! This year's hottest accessory, featured in distinct, fashion-forward choices, these stoles will turn the average novice into a haute couture wonder!
Because of the demand for these high-quality items, the newly-added costumes will not be easy to make. After all, Von Claude x Olgov wouldn't want to skimp on the quality, right? Fortunately, by popular demand, the quest is now repeatable. You no longer need to use different characters in order to make more scarves! Just like winter itself, this quest won't last long! This quest will be available through the winter months. Winter Scarf making will end on March 20th.
Our latest Tam Tam's Gift Region includes a visit to familiar favorites with the addition of Payon fields and dungeon levels four and five! The classic call of the Payon field are too great to resist - full of wonder and nostalgia, there's nothing like these original areas to stir up a sense of adventure! Plus, venture deep into the Payon Dungeons this month with extra bonuses in the deepest levels. This is a great offering - especially so with this month’s champion monsters for an opportunity to earn additional great rewards and experience!
This month’s TTG region includes:
- Payon Fields and Dungeon level four and five
- This excludes pay_fild02
This month’s Champion monsters include:
- Nine Tail
Along with the TamTam's Gift rotation, we have also rotated some of the costumes in the Wave and GMC Boxes:
GM Challenge Box now contains:
- Open Air Headset Costume
- Stall of Angel Costume
Wave Challenge Box now contains:
- Fluffy Angel Cape Costume
- Fairy Feathers Costume
Finally, this month's latest Costume Box includes a variety of enjoyable new and rare costumes. The Morroc Kid Servant Costume returns to the top spot after being off of the rotation for a little while! Further great costumes include the Sorcerer Hood Costume, Walking Snow Fox Costume, and the Little Garden Costume - all fashionable choices! Other additions to this month's box make it one worth obtaining - and be sure to do so, as each month a new box with new contents will take its place! January's costume box is currently available in the Reward Guru - and we hope that you get something fun to show off to the world of Midgard.
- Morroc Kid Servant Costume (Item ID: 21022)
- Sorcerer Hood Costume (Item ID: 20929)
- Walking Snow Fox Costume (Item ID: 21157)
- Little Garden Costume (Item ID: 21156)
- Dark Snake Lord Costume (Item ID: 21140)
- Phoenix Costume (Item ID: 21139)
- Mecha Cat Ears Costume (Item ID: 21124)
- Gryphon Hairband Costume (Item ID: 20266)
- Scorpio Diadem Costume (Item ID: 21176)
- Sagittarius Diadem Costume (Item ID: 21177)
- Power of Thor Costume (Item ID: 20956)
- Bride's Flower Crown Costume (Item ID: 20958)