With the previous mid-month maintenance having been quite a major one, we are starting off the month on a smaller scale with mostly tweaks and fixes and our usual monthly maintenance updates, of course! Throughout June you can expect much more exciting content for not only end-game but also mid-game players!
New TamTam's Odyssey region: Morroc Pyramids
- Includes nightmare maps.
GMC Box Rotations:
- Large Sorcerer Crown Costume 
- Walking Lady Tanee Costume 
Wave Challenge Box Rotations:
- DJ Kitty Costume 
- Clock Casket Costume 
Monthly Costume Box items:
- Floating Parasol Costume  [Lower]
- Black Dragon Hair Costume  [Lower]
- Kings Crown Costume  [Upper]
- Carefree Face Costume  [Middle]
- Lock Heart Gold Costume  [Lower]
- Wing Poring Headphones Costume  [Middle]
- Gold Tinted Blinking Eyes Costume  [Middle]
- Drooping Dorasuke Costume  [Upper]
- Viking Helm Costume  [Upper]
- Red Dress Hat Costume  [Upper]
- Gemini Crown Costume  [Upper]
- Heart Ribbon Hairband Costume  [Upper]
Limited Edition Costumes
For a duration of one week, you can now purchase this [Visual] Fluttering Butterfly Costume at the Talon Shop for 5500 Talon Cash! With spring coming to an end and summer starting soon, this will surely make you stand out!
Note: even though it's sold for a limited time, it may or may not return in the future to cater towards players from different timezones.
- First off, the Fighting Chant multi client calculation is not fixed yet at this moment. We are still looking for more stable solutions. Please bear with us in the meantime. Thank you.
- Due to ongoing exploitation to get the "best" vending locations through multiple client usage, we have now randomized the town that you are warped to by the Vending Officer.
New (old) Global Chat shortcuts:
- You can now use !main, !market, !recruit, !map and !bg <message> like you could pre-Iduna.
- This is an easy way to send a quick message to another channel along with your main channel chats.
- The normal #channel methods keep working the same way they've always worked.
- Removed regular potions from the shop, leaving only the potion boxes.
- Lowered weight of WoE White Potions from 3 to 2.
- Lowered weight of WoE Blue Potions, Siege White and Blue Potions from 8 to 5.
- Lowered cost of WoE White Potion Box from 45 to 35.
- Lowered cost of WoE Blue Potion Box from 15 to 12.
- Lowered cost of Siege White Potion Box from 45 to 35.
- Lowered cost of Siege Blue Potion Box from 25 to 15.
- Major MVPs that warp when close to a portal now no longer do so when their HP is low.
Antique Book mob now casts the following skills:
- Soul Breaker lv2 on Chase, 10% chance.
- Pulse Strike lv1 on Attack, 5% chance.
Abracadabra no longer allows monster summon functions in nobranch maps.
- This affects monocell, class change, and summon monster functions.
Mob Scarf and Rebellion Scarf Updates:
- Lowered Zeny costs from 5m to 2m.
- Lowered Black Dyestuff amounts from 10 to 5.
- Increased Mob Scarf ATK from +5 to +10.
- Increased Rebellion Scarf DEX from 1 to 2.
- Electric Guitar [A Whistle] Bonus made more clear that it adds flat FLEE + 20 and Perfect Dodge + 3 and not +20% and +3% Rates.
- Belmont Whip [Fortune's Kiss] Bonus made more clear that it adds flat CRIT + 5 and not +5% Rates.
Critical ATK% Effects made more clear going forward what affects only auto-attack CRIT damage and what affects [Sharp Shooting] and [Shadow Slash] Critical ATK% damage.
- When looking at an SQI bonus, card, gear, consumable, etc that adds Critical ATK% as an effect. Unless it says "and [Sharp Shooting] CRITs", "and [Shadow Slash] CRITs", or "and Skill CRITs", assume Critical ATK% boosts only affect auto-attack CRITs.
- SQI Bonuses have been updated accordingly with the above information.
Cenere Card has been updated accordingly with the above information.
Fixed a bug that would not apply the 0.33 second skill delay cap properly.Changed to 0.23 second delay instead.
- Fixed Gypsy Card not ending song and dance instances properly.
- Fixed a bug where Marionette Control would not end when users under its effect left a party.
- Fixed a bug where one could use Dispel in BG to remove the walking speed penalty when carrying a flag.
- Fixed quest buffs received from Reno being dispelled when warping to certain dispellable maps like Biolabs 4.
- Fixed Tempest Double Attack not applying when the weapon is not refined.
- Fixed a bug where the return checkpoint in Battle for Vanaheim was not updated correctly before fighting Darkrah.