Today we launched a real quick patch while we're working on finishing the Halloween Event as well as more sporadically quirkly interesting updates. The Build Saver has finally made its way into the live server and we can't wait for you to try it out!
In the previous chapter of An Unexpected Alliance you helped the group get some missing tools from Hiel's hometown, Eclage. Rin could not find any of them in Hiel's "organized" mess, so you had to get the items yourself. As the completion of the Dimensional Device gets closer and closer, the strange divine energy it's emitting gets stronger. Will the group be able to find out what's causing this energy? Find out in the next episode of An Unexpected Alliance!
After a lot of internal testing, we have finally completed the Build Saver NPC! With this NPC you can save complete stat and skill builds for your character. The builds are forum-bound so you can use them on various characters of the same class among your accounts. You can find it inside the stat reset building in Prontera. A few notes:
- The Build Saver NPC can only be used if you have the Bonus Bundle active.
- Saving and managing builds is free, however applying a build has a zeny fee of 25,000 zeny.
- Builds can only be applied to the exact class that saved them.
- Builds can only be applied if your level is equal to or higher than the one you saved it as.
- The NPC uses internal skill names, which at the moment are mostly similar to what you see on the client, but a couple of skills might have a different name than you are used to. We are working on this problem.
As always, please let us know if there are any problems with the NPC. We hope you enjoy!
- Fixed a warp coordinates bug in a Port Malaya NPC.
- Daily Cash Betty now has item links for its daily quest.
- Numerous Valkyrie's Bazaar price adjustments.
- Added 'Bragi Wing Ears' Costume to the Bazaar
- Added 'Elysian Herb Box' to the Bazaar
- Valhallan MVP Shards (Elysian Garden) are now tradable
- Reduced level requirement for Advanced Angelic set pieces from 99 to 80.
Edited by GM Seiren