Chicken Hat Quest (gone awry, became teriyaki)
After speaking to Eloise and Jake, I’ve been sent to Byalan Island to continue this quest I’ve decided to take.
Traveling all over Veins and Morroc, I thought to myself “Finally! I can get out of the desert. I feel as dry as a rock”.
Searching through the island where one could find Kraken, I never I was hungry until I met the Juicy Chicken.
I travelled to Louyang to meet Leonard, and instead of letting him cook the dish for Eloise, I cooked it myself and shared it to my guildies (Leftovers)
-1x Chicken meat from Juicy Chicken of Byalan Island
-1x Sesame Bag from Old Purple Box
-1x Honey from Creamy
-3x Red Chile from Kraben
-1x Soft Blade of Grass (chopped) from Angra Mantis
-1x Brown Root (minced) from Dryad
-1x Cooking oil from Chef Assistant in Einbroch
-1x Savory Sauce from Chef Assistant in Louyang
-1x Witched Starsand from Bathory
-1x Moth Dust from Dustiness
You will also need:
-Level 1 Cookbook
-Home Cooking Kit
1. Marinade the Chicken with Savory Sauce and use Sesame Seeds taken from the Sesame Bag. Bring it to High Priest Zhed in Rachel Santuary to bless and let it sit for 30 minutes.
2. Go to Leonard in Louyang restaurant. Heat the Cooking Oil in a pan, use Horong for medium heat.
3. Add the Chicken. Cook for 7-10 minutes (or until Leonard approves it’s burnt enough.)
4. Remove Chicken from the pan. Let it cool, then bring it to the Muscular Woman outside the restaurant to slice the Chicken.
5. Return to Leonard. On the same pan, still using Horong, add the Brown Root. Sauté for 20 seconds.
6. Add the sliced Chicken and Red Chile. Stir and cook for another 1-3 minutes.
7. Turn up the heat by replacing Horong with Blazer. Add the Honey and Savory Sauce.
8. At this point, use Fire Imp and let it boil, all the while mixing the ingredients for even coating.
9. It’s done cooking when the sauce forms into a glaze as thick as Lava Golem’s.
10. Season with Witched Starsand and Moth Dust to taste (again, this is optional)
11. Remove pan from the Waste Stove and transfer contents to a plate.
12. Arrange the mixture in the serving plate. Top with chopped Soft Blade of Grass.
**Optional: Pair with rice. But for me, this is mandatory **
**For dessert, cool off with some Ube ice cream**
Bring to hungry guildies in Amatsu to share and...Enjoy! <3
I would like to thank the sacrifices of the following monsters. Without them, this dish would not be possible
Connection to TalonRO: This is the only server that serves Juicy Chicken via the Chicken Hat Quest
GM Challenges accepted: (I had more than 3 but decided not to post the rest)
The GM Cherri Challenge: Avid Gamer - +3 Include a fake in-game step by step version of your recipe using your imagination and knowledge of the RO world.
The GM Kuma Challenge: Bear with me - +2 Include honey in the dish.
The GM Luna Challenge: Hawt - +2 Add some fire to your food by adding a hot sauce or chilli's.
(P.S. - My apologies if the pics are a bit dark. I planned to make this during daytime but I got the munchies at 3 in the morning for some chicken )