Random suggestions, hope it helps!
1. Still some slight bug in certain maps(?), might need some more debugging -> Couldn't target anyone in that woe map using flags to teleport around (only tried once)
2. Assumptio spell scrolls still work, iirc I think they were supposed to be disabled?
3. General gameplay-wise in BG seems to be ok, but since there are a lot of modes it might be better to have a guide or NPC that can explain the general rules before entering? Maybe like a chatbox explaining the rules for the round and people can choice to turn it on or off (so it doesn't annoy for extra rounds).
4. Might be great to add a respawn timer after death, at times I couldn't manage to get my equips repaired in time before being teleported out, not sure if it's intended.
5. CWP & GJ spamming is still quite OP, might be best to limit them in a way so BG wouldn't become a pot vs pot game. To make it more newbie-friendly I suggest continuing BG pots as per before, but maybe a different way of acquiring them. Perhaps something like an NPC that will supply the pots at another point of the map that's far from the objective point, or by completing side objectives. And cap the amount so people wouldn't be able to abuse them.
6. Personally I feel that Asura strike still needs a capping if CWP and GJs are allowed, while they are supposed to be some sort of a tactical nuke, having too many 1 hit kills personally feels like it would be too boring a match, and the counters are quite specific in my opinion ( Ghost , SW , Cicada , Illusory Shadow , Kaite iirc), and reflects to do something like a death pact with them. I suggest either a tone down on damage to a point where it would be much more bearable but can be used continuously, or extending a cool down on the specific skill. And with current market prices on yggdrasil berries, it would seem far too convenient a price to pay as compared to skills like AD or EDP.
7. I feel a lack of differentiation in job classes within the BG environment, perhaps implementing like a random buff system for jobs that are less "popular", depending on a daily or weekly count of players in BG? I still don't see a lot of ninjas, slingers, soul linkers. They seem to be very interesting characters in a BG environment, and this would seem like a great move to boost the "minority" community of Talon?
All in all the BG experience was better compared to before (even with my crappy internet), not having afk-ers ruin the round is great, though it'd be somewhat impossible to control them afk-ing in-round, sadly. Certain maps tend to drag out though, and you would see people leaving the round in the middle being too impatient, setting a time limit or increasing payout against time might help, though my preference is with having a range of tactics to play with, including stalling and mind games
Thanks again and keep up the great work