• What to not suggest

We've been getting a lot of people suggesting the same things over and over again. Amongst these are a couple of suggestions that just will not happen on the server.

Item recoveries, Change of rates, 3rd Classes, Change of skills, Autoloot & Area Pickup, GTB and Maya Purple Card changes

Any new topics regarding these subjects will be closed.

• Sign in to follow this  

3 Levels of Gramps

Rpoints
    • Pending

Due to the random nature of the weekly quest of gramps. Sometimes the difficulty difference is from level 1 to level 100 or sometimes the intense can only be accessed by a few and done by a few. 

Everytime the gramps become thor 3 (map anyone can access) people party up. Newbies have a chance for leveling up while Old players have something to gain. Players become part of a community instead of doing quests or hunting board quests alone. 

My suggestion is that add another level of gramps as normal - hard- intense.

Normal - stays the same

Hard - is where people party up (abbey 3 - Odin 3- Thor 3- Juperos?)

Intense - Quest based end game content

This will hopefully encourage players to stay logged in more (increase pop count) because parties are always being formed therefore more activities for both new and old players. I noticed this whenever gramps quest became something where people gather and party up in thors like in the old days where abbey is packed and full of people. It also stimulates the market for demand of gears for those areas. 

• Like 1
    Sign in to follow this  

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Thank you for the suggestion! :)

I am actually planning an entire update around long needed Eden fixes, upgrades, changes, and additions after the Iduna Launch (no exact date as of this time). I completely get what you're saying here, and I'm always looking for ways to improve the party content in the game. I especially heard plenty of suggestions for Gramps specifically. I will definitely note this as a possible direction since Gramps is definitely getting some improvements to improve its quality and partying aspects since some of the current missions have noticeable issues. Will mark this as pending for the time being.

• Like 1

Share this comment