• What to not suggest

We've been getting a lot of people suggesting the same things over and over again. Amongst these are a couple of suggestions that just will not happen on the server.

Item recoveries, Change of rates, 3rd Classes, Change of skills, Autoloot & Area Pickup, GTB and Maya Purple Card changes

Any new topics regarding these subjects will be closed.

• Sign in to follow this  

Advanced Morrigane/Morpheus set

Gynsen
    • Pending

Hi, Is it possible to see advanced Morrigane/Morpheus set which are nothing but improved versions of the original sets. These sets used to be a classic back in the days and an advanced version of it would really be helpful and might even replace most of the mid-tier equips. Also, it would go a long way in spacing the gap between beginner equips and end game equips for people who are lost or who don't have enough time to grind everyday and can still enjoy the game. Affected classes would be thief class, swordsman class, archer class, mage class, soul linker, gunslingers, ninjas, and acolyte class.

• Like 2
    • Love 1
    • No1 1
    Sign in to follow this  

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I think we have Eden gear to fill that gap. Any suggestions for the stats / item effects?

Share this comment

if aiming for mid tier I’m wondering if the main thing the advance morrigane /Morpheus  need is access to a card slot when upgraded to advance version as this would give a lot of freedom for choice in the form of cards to items that already have some nice stats to them  .

Of course with a slot and it’s current effects these items would be too powerful so I think the set bonus would need to be reduced , reworked into having smaller set bonuses with lower stats boosts (eg having advanced morrigane belt and helm in a set boost that boosts the users attack by 5 points and +1 str ) or to remove the set bonuses entirely . I also think some items would need reduced stats l (Like reducing advance morrigane pendant to 1 str from 2 )

One thing I would like to add is if morrigane and Morpheus do get a advanced set would Goibnes also be able to get a advanced set ? I feel the 3 armor sets share a lot in common with each other such as being 4 piece sets and each representing a key role such as a tank for gobines , DPS for morrigane and Magic for Morpheus

Share this comment

What I've noticed in a lot of these cases is that the headgear specifically is not very good by itself and could warrant an advanced/enhanced version via Reno. However for all these other parts of the set, you could simply add slotted versions to the slot enchanter instead with slightly altered stats in some of the cases where it would be too much. The combo sets will probably also be slightly altered so some of them do not get outrageously carried away, but they would still make great additions to the game when done properly. Will mark this as pending for now, as I'm actively working on a solution for this. :)

Share this comment