• What to not suggest

We've been getting a lot of people suggesting the same things over and over again. Amongst these are a couple of suggestions that just will not happen on the server.

Item recoveries, Change of rates, 3rd Classes, Change of skills, Autoloot & Area Pickup, GTB and Maya Purple Card changes

Any new topics regarding these subjects will be closed.

• Sign in to follow this  

Costume Shop

Special Forces
    • Implemented

Players should be able to buy elite costumes, such as Rainbow Sigrun Wings, to Red/White Aura, Eleanor wig, ect...

From what I know, you get those from winning events. Only a few players get super rich off winning it...

If it was implemented, the prices should be very high, as the current prices are right now... (maybe more)

This benefits EVERYONE! Just an idea...

Sign in to follow this  

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Wormi

Posted (edited)

Eh, those costumes already come from things everyone can farm (gmc and boxes that cost tc) and are just random chance. They're also pretty damn hard to sell in my experience so I think it's better those more often go through the hands of players instead of just being bought outright. Costumes are one of the few rare things that people can hope to luck out getting since most loots are cheap nowadays. I think it should stay that way instead of just be another shop item.

Edited by Wormi
    • Like 1

Share this comment

I'm sure there are some that can remain quest items, such as the Eleanor wig if implemented.

Not many players can accomplish the quest's required to obtain these items - leaving it in the hands of a very few.

Because they dont give any player a real avantage but, to make their characters look good.. it should be accessable.

Share this comment

8 hours ago, Special Forces said:

Because they dont give any player a real avantage but, to make their characters look good.. it should be accessable.

Actually, kind of the exact opposite lol.  There is a reason Costume Microtransations are the driving force of games now.  and unfair advantage that is only available by paying real cashbreak things.  That said,  pretty sure a lot of these were available from the costume box that rotates each month, though really rare.

The cash stuff here is all pretty accessible through what used to be the voting system, but whatever new system they put in place to get taloncash by playing over a longer period of time, or just paying outright, giving everyone a chance to get everything, 

So the most gated thing being cool appearances makes sense as nothing else is near as hard to get except the SQI's.  (Which even for those you can pay to get a group to push your through the quest, or again, when reimplemented)

Edited by ValheruWolf

Share this comment

We actually plan to throw costumes into the shop with limited stocks. However, those will not be previous event rewards or anything like that. 

Share this comment

On 7/31/2019 at 12:43 PM, GM Boreas said:

We actually plan to throw costumes into the shop with limited stocks. However, those will not be previous event rewards or anything like that. 

Will it be something like the old days Black Friday event shop npcs?

Share this comment