• What to not suggest

We've been getting a lot of people suggesting the same things over and over again. Amongst these are a couple of suggestions that just will not happen on the server.

Item recoveries, Change of rates, 3rd Classes, Change of skills, Autoloot & Area Pickup, GTB and Maya Purple Card changes

Any new topics regarding these subjects will be closed.

• Sign in to follow this  

day and night cycle

agilazo
    • New

can we make day and night cycle?? :D
    like every 3 hour there will be day and night, we can make night time like when linker do soul link to other job, 
    we can add some small event in day and night time, like every night time, there will be hoarde of zombie appear, or make some monster species become stronger when night time include the double exp gain when kill it.

• Like 2
    • Fsh 1
    • Love 1
    Sign in to follow this  

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I like the day and night cycle for aesthetic purpose. 😉

Just not sure about the monsters getting stronger during night 😅

Share this comment

Would be nice, but require a lot of efforts on the GM part, I don't expect this to be implemented.

Share this comment

This is nice, instead of zombies and such, how about changing the mob (day - mob x , night - mob y)?

Could be a fun and unique thing for the server. 

• Fsh 1

Share this comment

hm, I've seen servers with a day and night and all it changed was the lighting,  could add some more specific stuff to one or the other maybe and I wouldn't mind it being implemented either way heh.

Could actually be cool having some mobs change their spawn numbers on the cycle (some are more common at night, rarer in the day, and vice versa)  Not sure how easy this would be to implement though.

Edited by ValheruWolf
    • Fsh 1

Share this comment

On 4/16/2019 at 1:10 PM, ValheruWolf said:

hm, I've seen servers with a day and night and all it changed was the lighting, 

yeah, i hear some server do that too, but i never try that server ahahaha
    but i think the transition when SL buff us with spirit skill is best when everything become dark like night time /fsh

Share this comment

If i drink my milkteas i might fall asleep at night 👻💗 lol, well this is something interesting, and  would love to see the stars of Tro 

Edited by *~Heartyangel~*
    Added

Share this comment

i remember seeing once renewal mechanics for mob types like ringleaders (spawns 2 lesser versions of it) , swift ,solid ,elusive and such versions of mobs which about 2 spawn on a map every 5 minutes. prehaps these stronger mobs could only spawn during night (automatically die with no drops during day) . they are simular to normal mobs but have higher stats but also provide more exp (a solid yoyo provides 3x more exp but also has 8k hp) . if all these mobs were made passive unless attacked there probably would not be many issues with night being too hard for players and be more of a challenge if people wanted to take it.

Share this comment