• What to not suggest

We've been getting a lot of people suggesting the same things over and over again. Amongst these are a couple of suggestions that just will not happen on the server.

Item recoveries, Change of rates, 3rd Classes, Change of skills, Autoloot & Area Pickup, GTB and Maya Purple Card changes

Any new topics regarding these subjects will be closed.

• Sign in to follow this  

Disable Branches

Phanman
    • Declined

SUGGESTION

Disable all kinds of branches (Dead Branches, Bloody Branches, etc) in all maps except specific rental maps/instances

Reasoning

Branch monsters outside of towns can inconvenience newbies, and branch monsters on farming maps inconvenience farmers.

MILDER SUGGESTION MORE DIRECTLY SUPPORTED BY REASONING

Disable branches outside of towns, and at popular farming maps and all adjoining maps (Specifically EG Yuno_fild06 and all adjoining.)

• Like 1
    Sign in to follow this  

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Disagree, while it may be an "inconvenience" to you, some other people may find it to be a fun part of the game. With how monotonous farming can get already, anything that inches us closer to robotic button pushing simulator is unhealthy for the game.

Share this comment

I disagree with you, 1540. Nothing is more frustrating then starting a new server and dying to mobs for example like ESL or Thanatos summon the panda looking one and not being able to level MUCH LESS a server with exp penalty. 

Share this comment

I actually agree, I think DBs in places outside of town is a part of life in the game. I always imagine what or who may have been slain when I find a mob outside of the regular on a map. Its a map shut down, and its funny, and great.

Share this comment

I may have failed to properly communicate that "branches outside of towns" meant branches in the maps adjacent to towns.

I was sufficiently clear about the farming maps including sleepers though.

That's a recurrent annoyance; how permanent is the declination?

Share this comment

That is permanent.

This has been asked many times.

To disable them simply because its a popular farming map is just silly. I do agree that they should be disabled on the maps newbies go to. But the mob is quickly dispatched as soon as they report it on !main. Or they just find another map to level on as the mobs close to towns generally have the same mobs.

Share this comment

I've encountered Ghostring and some flying monster i just winged away near Prontera while doing Diesyn corp. quests with my newbies. And that wasn't a problem at all. Neither was an MvP spawned at so-called "farming maps" those sissies were complaining about.

If some1 finds it uncomfortable - i'd suggest them to go back to kindergarden, where it's safe and no scary monsters are running around.

The only thing i'd suggest to do with branch-spawned monsters is to make them temporary (like 1-2 hours of life). But that is not so important.

Edited by Iskand3r

Share this comment