• What to not suggest

We've been getting a lot of people suggesting the same things over and over again. Amongst these are a couple of suggestions that just will not happen on the server.

Item recoveries, Change of rates, 3rd Classes, Change of skills, Autoloot & Area Pickup, GTB and Maya Purple Card changes

Any new topics regarding these subjects will be closed.

• Sign in to follow this  

Eden Board for Instances

MasterSlayer
    • Pending

Seeing how sucessful the Gramps eden mission is for getting people together in parties i was wondering if a eden board for instances would do a simular effect?

Each day it could choose a diffrence instance (shared by all players) that can only be done once per day per master account for players to attempt to do or tasks in the instances (if ET was on there for exsample Reach Floor 50 or 75) . Players must be level 30+ to be able to obtain the quests  but those who are 30-80  get only the option of Orc Memory ( no eden tokens earnt but get Bronze Coins, Base Exp and Job Exp) while players 80+ get access to the daily Instance (Buwaya, Bungungot , Old Glast Helm, Wave Challenge , Hazy Forest, Sealed Shrine , Malangdo Culverts , Bakonawa ext). If the instances requires a item to enter like Malangdo Culverts prehaps it could provide a item to allow a 1 time entrance into the dungeon (expires at midnight server time)

Each time a player completes a instance excluding Orc Memory they will obtain eden tokens (value depending on how difficult the instance is) , Job experience and prehaps a instance coin earnt though each one done.

What the coins could do is if a player manages to collect maybe 5 or 7 coins they can go to a NPC who will trade them in for a instance box. it would work like a OBB but with instances items giving a random item in a item pool of all the instances. Some items if obtained though the box could be in multiples like  if Coagulated Spell was picked from the box it could give a few of those. The rarer the item is to obtain the harder it is to obtain it from the box. in the case to cover wave challenge  the rewards could be a token for wave points (not sure what a good amount would be though) . 

• Love 1
    Sign in to follow this  

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

This is a great suggestion! While I can't guarantee that it will be "exactly" the same as you're suggesting since changes are bound to occur one way or another depending on the game design, I will plan some form of this idea for the Eden Update that I intend to introduce some time in the future after all previous content is done being ported over to the Iduna Engine. Will mark this as pending for now. :)

Share this comment

This would make both eden group and instances more enjoyable for me personally. I like it.

Edited by Wormi

Share this comment