• What to not suggest

We've been getting a lot of people suggesting the same things over and over again. Amongst these are a couple of suggestions that just will not happen on the server.

Item recoveries, Change of rates, 3rd Classes, Change of skills, Autoloot & Area Pickup, GTB and Maya Purple Card changes

Any new topics regarding these subjects will be closed.

• Sign in to follow this  

Faction War (just an idea dont kill me)

metaphospate
    • New

Here I am with another redundant event :) but I have to share it. I don't expect it to be implemented but I just love the thought of sharing it.

I know people like WOE but what they like more are rewards and costumes so I thought of something crazy.

Faction Wars!

There would be two factions. Lets say for now they are Arunafeltz and Midgard.

There would be a backstory that each year they recruit some of their greatest players to compete in the faction wars etc etc but everyone is welcome.

How does it work?

Well, killing of course! There would be a map where there are Colored Treasure Chest that correspond to each faction. All players have to do is destroy them. The loot would be badges or tokens which can be traded after the war for costumes or boxes!

The problem is, the map is a P.K zone. Where the opposing factions kill the other. Now what would stop people from just focusing on the chests and not killing each other is what i haven't figured out yet. Maybe if all the treasure chests of the faction gets destroyed the NPC trading the costume would sell them for double the price or something. There could even be random monster that can drop power ups which can only be used in that map. The match would only end if the timer expires or all of the treasure boxes of one faction are destroyed.

Rewards

I think that its a badge/token system whenever a treasure chest is destroyed it will drop a badge/token and they can be exchanged for a costume box.

Merchs!

You can have faction headgears, faction colored scarves faction weapons faction mascots anything that can sprung out the imagination.

Why I think it's a bad idea

Logistics, Plus it's kinda of a huge event. I don't know if people would even participate plus there are lots of factors to consider.

Plus I think there are similar events like this already and it's kinda like battlegrounds already.

Why I think it's a good idea

It's a bad idea XD. But it's fun and a bit of competition can liven up a day. 

Sign in to follow this  

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

There are no comments to display.