• What to not suggest

We've been getting a lot of people suggesting the same things over and over again. Amongst these are a couple of suggestions that just will not happen on the server.

Item recoveries, Change of rates, 3rd Classes, Change of skills, Autoloot & Area Pickup, GTB and Maya Purple Card changes

Any new topics regarding these subjects will be closed.

• agilazo
    • Declined

maan, this skill so usefull for early play with no gear, but its really useless after.
    so GM, for make this skill bit usefull like its name "First Aid" can we make some custom in it??
    im suggesting raise the heal HP amount of this skill which "bit" usefull to high end player in dire time.
    if GM can make it more nice, we can raise the amount of HP can be healed by this skill from the number of VIT the player have, like how HP regeneration work! 
    so LK, crusader, or other class with high vit will find this skill usefull, but other class with low vit cant think this skill usefull. 
    /pif

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Maybe you haven't read this before you posted it here. 

What to not suggest

We've been getting a lot of people suggesting the same things over and over again. Amongst these are a couple of suggestions that just will not happen on the server.

Item recoveries, Change of rates, 3rd Classes, Change of skills, Autoloot & Area Pickup, GTB and Maya Purple Card changes

Any new topics regarding these subjects will be closed.

I think even in official servers, they haven't touch this skill but I think it's only made for entertainment I guess.

Dance_GIF.gif.c38c9d546228d0be9328419f688cb805.gif

Edited by Reclusio Perpetua

Share this comment

Hmmm, 🤔 im always forget about those thing, since im always go post the idea instantly after its pop out in my mind and find it Will make the server more unique than other servers around (from my view of course jajajjaja). If change directly on skill is big no, how about make some equipment/ item/ bundle/ custom card which have effect raise the the skill effect? If cant, let's delete this post, i feels ashamed always suggest something forbidden jajajjaja

Share this comment

Vitata card is a card that gives players heal, so boosting first aid would render this card way less useful anyways.

Share this comment

agilazo

Posted (edited)

hmm, i think its work in different way, like i said we can make the amount of first aid raising based by VIT, so first aid will be usefull for class with high vit, while heal from vitata more usefull for class with high INT, so it can work pretty well together /fsh
    and for make render some card less usefull, its same case like customize crocodile card overshadowed SoldierSkeleton card and still be aproved. /gg

and if somecase someone said it will make "meat" become useless, i can say its not, we all know we can spam meat while attacking in case being crowded, and spam first aid in the middle of battle will cancel ur auto atk, skill cast, etc, so like the name "first aid" it will be usefull when run out meat then tele using flywing but decided not back to city coz want to take revenge on monster. /gg

Edited by agilazo

Share this comment