• What to not suggest

We've been getting a lot of people suggesting the same things over and over again. Amongst these are a couple of suggestions that just will not happen on the server.

Item recoveries, Change of rates, 3rd Classes, Change of skills, Autoloot & Area Pickup, GTB and Maya Purple Card changes

Any new topics regarding these subjects will be closed.

• Sign in to follow this  

Hammer of the blacksmith

agilazo
    • New

sir, i dont know how the other people, but really like using eden group armor, its have good stat and u can refine it with some stat, sometime im used some too much zeny to buy hammer of blacksmith... people sell it expensive sometime >:O

yeah, some of them said im waste zenny for somthing punny like eden group armor, so i decided to hunt it from minorous, they said its easy, but ow daamn dude, im stuck a whole day to get 1 hammer of blacksmith, but not only dat, after upgrade it, its come with oo daaamn bad from what i want...

so please grant my shellfish request, please raise a drop chance for hammer of blacksmith T-T
    *or if u not bother by it, change it ingredient with somthing more easy xD*

Sign in to follow this  

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

but ow daamn dude, im stuck a whole day to get 1 hammer of blacksmith

Now you know why its expensive.

Eden gears are wonderful but are not meant to be utilized for your entire gaming life.

Its time for you to go create an Apple of Archer  or Pirate Dagger if only to see and do some usual quests.

Enjoy the game!

Share this comment

that is why i said it as selfish request, /heh
    if it is neccesary, i wanna beg GM to always upgrade eden gears, make new set, a whole new eden group gears which can be used for mid game play and end game play, which make most players will madly do eden group quest to make it, like people crazed with SQI gear! /fsh 

Share this comment

I suggested this already here. I think they increased the drop rate of Hammer of the Blacksmith on  Dokebi.

For me what i want is to further lessen the cool down per personal request. It would be pointless to have 20+ sets of personal request materials and having to wait 12hrs per request 😕 .  mid geared players have no trouble farming the requirements for this, and the Hammer of the blacksmith totally dropped its price- I'm seeing 100k every now and then.

Eden gears are only good at a certain point of the game but  nonetheless its fun to have a daily slot machine 2.  

Share this comment

omg, i dont know dat its already discussed  xD,
    thx @Kelen

yeah, i think same about eden group, GM said its good for new player, but for upgrade it, u need pay expensive (in new player view of point, 100k is expensive ahahaha)  for it, and make it not worth.

i have fun with enchanting my eden group gear even im already have better gear aahaha,

but somhow i feel bit sad since eden gears is not dat popular,

Share this comment

For the whole month the Pyramids were Tam-Tam region i got like... 3 Hammers in total, so yeah i'd support the request. But don't think it's so important, cuz Eden equip seems nice up to lvl 60-65 trans, but later on you can get much better gears. And yeah i do wish the timer for Personal Request was a bit lower (like 12 hours mb?), but also dun think it's so important.

Share this comment