• What to not suggest

We've been getting a lot of people suggesting the same things over and over again. Amongst these are a couple of suggestions that just will not happen on the server.

Item recoveries, Change of rates, 3rd Classes, Change of skills, Autoloot & Area Pickup, GTB and Maya Purple Card changes

Any new topics regarding these subjects will be closed.

• Implement status arrows on Assassin

macranius
    • Pending
      Title: Implement status arrows on Assassin

Hello, I have been using grimtooth trying to level up my assassin, as I saw at Eden group assassin Cyrus suggest to equip arrows, so I tried to get into juperos to farm some venatus, but somehow It says it can't be equiped without a bow, I kind of remember there was no problem on doing this before Iduna, a bug maybe? or it may be is disabled for some particular reason that is not of my knowledge, if that's the case maybe just enabling it inside dungeons could be great. Thanks in advance for considering my suggestion, have a good day and hope to have news from you.

screenTalonRO003.thumb.jpg.b9529a7609ab7b0d17ad3d3830687df3.jpg

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Ok, odd side question,  does it get auto unequipped when you take a bow off?  just wondering if you equip a bow, equip an arrow, and then switch back if it works?  

Share this comment

Seems a newer game mechanic not a bug. Since we are playing on classic pre renewal style they may (Hoping) fix/allow it

On 2/9/2020 at 1:17 PM, ValheruWolf said:

Ok, odd side question,  does it get auto unequipped when you take a bow off?  just wondering if you equip a bow, equip an arrow, and then switch back if it works?  

thief, rogue and stalker can equip selected bow but not assasin and sinx, even the basic bow. I have tried it with my sinx.

Share this comment

14 hours ago, SK2 Sakaray Skylee said:

Seems a newer game mechanic not a bug. Since we are playing on classic pre renewal style they may (Hoping) fix/allow it

thief, rogue and stalker can equip selected bow but not assasin and sinx, even the basic bow. I have tried it with my sinx.

oh, that is annoying that you lose a piece/option of equipment when you change class upwards.  Guess so much for that idea.

Share this comment

A lot of this information is now inaccurate as it was created a couple years ago during a time when we still ran eAthena and Status Arrows were working with Grimtooth. This dialogue needs to be updated in a future update. Will probably update all this information and some inaccuracies when I get around to dedicating an update for just Eden possibly this year.

Unfortunately this status arrow behavior was disabled due to an officials accuracy update. I don't like this is how it is now either, but unfortunately unless something changes in the future, that's how it has to stay. Will mark this as pending for now. 

• No1 1

Share this comment