• What to not suggest

We've been getting a lot of people suggesting the same things over and over again. Amongst these are a couple of suggestions that just will not happen on the server.

Item recoveries, Change of rates, 3rd Classes, Change of skills, Autoloot & Area Pickup, GTB and Maya Purple Card changes

Any new topics regarding these subjects will be closed.

• Sign in to follow this  

Increase rental boots' regeneration

bernardojr
    • New

Is it possible to buff the mana and life regeneration? I mean 20 life and 3 mana every 10 seconds is useless, and increassing it to be 50 life and mana every 10 seconds.

Sign in to follow this  

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Thats actually a very good point, the armor section in general is very undesirable for the most part. 

I feel the system was to help bridge the gap between fully geared, and no gear players. Though it appears that eden does a lot better of a job doing that now, the Rental armor in general doesn't seem to do that very well. Or maybe the system was to implement battlegrounds gears? Not really sure anymore its been a while.

Though as a geared player, I wouldn't be against buffing the rental armor a bit to help people out.

Share this comment

I think 50 would be a little too much of a boost, we don't want rental items to get too close to high-end cards in term of power(Egnigem Cenia having a 100 regen). However, I do admit that 20 life with 3 SP(3? wtf) is really bad. Maybe 30/30 or 30/20? I do not know of these boots you speak of however, as i never use rental. Do they offer other assets? Increased defense? stat bonuses? This may be the reason why the regeneration increase is so low.

Share this comment

They should boost the rental equips in exchange for bronze coins. It's a temporary weapon. If you want one, go and do quests and farm bronze coins. Imo, it'll also boost the number of active players than active afk players, somehow.

Edited by Reclusio Perpetua
    • No1 1

Share this comment

Considering how powerfull Refined Balista is, I dont think 50 is a lower number. Maybe 50 whould turn it to be mandatory for those that still don't have GEC (exactly what Refined Ballista is). Or ballista is bad ballanced or all armor slots are.

Share this comment

Real problem is that few top items/cards are so insanely powerful compared to everything else. That creates huge disbalance.

Share this comment

On 11/26/2018 at 8:33 PM, supernoodl said:

I think 50 would be a little too much of a boost, we don't want rental items to get too close to high-end cards in term of power(Egnigem Cenia having a 100 regen). However, I do admit that 20 life with 3 SP(3? wtf) is really bad. Maybe 30/30 or 30/20? I do not know of these boots you speak of however, as i never use rental. Do they offer other assets? Increased defense? stat bonuses? This may be the reason why the regeneration increase is so low.

30/30 or 30/20 really?

100/100 is so small increase, 200/200 looks interesting.

Share this comment

I wouldn't put it over 60/15 since its a rental item and not supposed to compete with the GEC mvp card. Bronze coins are supposed to be stronger than some and weaker than others by design. We'll see what the official decision comes out to be though.

Share this comment