• What to not suggest

We've been getting a lot of people suggesting the same things over and over again. Amongst these are a couple of suggestions that just will not happen on the server.

Item recoveries, Change of rates, 3rd Classes, Change of skills, Autoloot & Area Pickup, GTB and Maya Purple Card changes

Any new topics regarding these subjects will be closed.

• Sign in to follow this  

Map server reload

Iskand3r
    • Declined

This ain't a suggestion, more like a question.

is it possible to make the map servers reload at a certain time to make them return into "original" state?

The question origins from encountering Incantation of Morroc (Mob-ID #1921) and Cecil (Mob-ID #1638) at the map east from Prontera, also i met Odium of Thanatos (Mob-ID #1709) at the map north from Prontera Mall. Both maps can be used to access the map next to the St. Capitola Abbey, where the Dieshin Delivery Quests NPC for lvl 25-40 quests is located. For three days those mobs weren't killed by anybody. Well if for some people it's normal to leave their excrements exposed, i prefer to live in a clean environment. Thus i ask if it's possible to make an automatical clean-up system for such cases?

Sign in to follow this  

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

37 minutes ago, xasher said:

Basically this game is meant for Elite players.

It's meant for party players. :D You can also poke a GM on Discord and he will clean up the map. No problem at all.

Share this comment

I hope it works so. There was little bit of bitterness of getting 1-shotted way too many times by high level mobs on lowlevel maps.

Share this comment

5 minutes ago, xasher said:

I hope it works so. There was little bit of bitterness of getting 1-shotted way too many times by high level mobs on lowlevel maps.

Certainly works. :)

Share this comment