• What to not suggest

We've been getting a lot of people suggesting the same things over and over again. Amongst these are a couple of suggestions that just will not happen on the server.

Item recoveries, Change of rates, 3rd Classes, Change of skills, Autoloot & Area Pickup, GTB and Maya Purple Card changes

Any new topics regarding these subjects will be closed.

• Sign in to follow this  

Mid Drops

ACB#T
    • Pending

The following non-slotted middle headgear would be obtainable from killing certain MVPS (the percentage to drop would be up to you) or by doing certain quest(s).

8534.gif Robot Ear[0] from Kiel D-01 (Kiel is a robot)
    8268.gif Bloody Angel Feathers[0] drop from Incarnation of Morroc (Angel) (item description says fallen angel w/c perfectly suits the Angel from DG since they are shadow property)
    8219.gif Odin Mask[0] drop from Valkyrie (item name has 'Odin' in it, then the sonic blowing Valkyrie comes into mind)
    8217.gif Hairband of Reginleif[0] drop from Valkyrie Randgris (item description says Valkyrie so I thought of the biggest Valkyrie in the server, Randgris)
    18747.gif Ifrit Eye[0] drop from Ifrit (item literally has 'Ifrit' in it's name)
    5421.gif Ears of Ifrit[0] drop from Ifrit (gee, I wonder if there's an MVP named 'Ifrit')
    18720.gif Magical Booster[0] drop from Vesper (item description mentioned Juperos so I thought of Vesper)
    18799.gif Mask of Aegir[0] drop from Kraken (Kraken's the only MVP that I can think of that is under the ocean)
    8189.gif Angel of Ghost[0] drop from Gloom Under Night (I thought of Evil Snake Lord at first, but he's weaker than Gloom even though they're both Ghost property)
    8403.gif Anemos Mask[0] drop from Mistress (item description says wind, thought of Mistress)
    8457.gif Mask of Gaia[0] drop from RSX-0806 (item description says earth, thought of RSX since he's a miner mining the Earth)
    8331.gif Black Devil's Mask[0] drop from Berzebub (Decided to give this to Bee since Fallen Bishop Hibram already drops 8269.gif[0])
    8237.gif Ice Ear Wing[0] drop from Ktullanux (because Garm is camped too much)
    8220.gif Peco-peco ears[0] quest-able just like the Peco-peco hairband quest
    8454.gif Imperial Feather[0] quest-able by exchanging like 200 or more Talon of Gryphon
    8236.gif Sigrun's Wing[0] (reward included alongside the 200 bronze coins from doing the Traditional Rebirth Quest, thought of this since the item description says "Ear adornments that symbolize rebirth.")

These are the idea drops that I had so far. I thought of it because it sucks thinking that most of the middle headgear are only obtainable through the chiqita box (RNG) and Reward Guru (w/c) costs 5 tc.

18682.gif Tears[0] if this suggestion gets declined. /sob

• Fsh 1
    • No1 1
    Sign in to follow this  

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I think it's better to farm 5TC or the zeny equivalent on a farming spot than farming 'em by drop rate per specific mob/mvp.

Edited by Reclusio Perpetua

Share this comment

8 hours ago, Reclusio Perpetua said:

I think it's better to farm 5TC or the zeny equivalent on a farming spot than farming 'em by drop rate per specific mob/mvp.

I don't think that he's referring it to the newbie that wants the mids. What my interpretation is that he wants the MVP killing for middle/high tier would be more rewarding.

Besides, if this is Implemented. The items would be more accessible for raw zeny farming for lower price than the TC price just like MVP Cards. Rather than trusting on your RNG with Chiqita and drop rate of Copper Coins.

• No1 1

Share this comment

I can see you've put a lot of thought into this, lore/theme-wise. Great suggestion! Would be all for it.

Share this comment

so chiquita farming will become much less attractive...

and some of the monsters mentioned above already have full drop slots - something would have to be removed..

I like the bottom part, where you suggest having these from some kind of collecting items quests - but the amounts should be a bit more - this way, if you buy these items, you will pay much less compared to TC price... this could make some worthless items interesting :)

Share this comment

On 2/21/2019 at 12:45 PM, howrah said:

so chiquita farming will become much less attractive...

Pretty much this. However, adding new ways of obtaining headgears and costumes is never wrong. We will see if some parts of this can be used.

Share this comment