• What to not suggest

We've been getting a lot of people suggesting the same things over and over again. Amongst these are a couple of suggestions that just will not happen on the server.

Item recoveries, Change of rates, 3rd Classes, Change of skills, Autoloot & Area Pickup, GTB and Maya Purple Card changes

Any new topics regarding these subjects will be closed.

• Sign in to follow this  

More doctors

AG.
    • New

There are so many save points in the game but a lot of them are not very good as save points because there are no doctors nearby. I feel like my Champ's being a nuisance in most places spamming Dangerous Collect, Critical Explosion, and Warping, but she has no choice because the save points with doctors are so populated. I really feel like making more save points more viable with doctors and maybe even warp girls will open up a bunch of new possibilities.

savepoint.thumb.PNG.2b8b44ff390557f7adf2d324a856b5fc.PNG

An example of a scenic save point in Lighthalzen. It is bad as an actual save point because of the lack of doctors nearby. sdfa.JPG.5f6f2225c2c60a103a3f04b6c7989d93.JPG

Sign in to follow this  

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Just rechecking wording,  not more save points?  just adding some doctors and warp girls to some save points that don't have one nearby?  

Should give coords for where a doctor and warp girl should be (Use /where command) as part of the suggestion,   Less work they have to do, the more likely it might happen

• Heh 1

Share this comment