• What to not suggest

We've been getting a lot of people suggesting the same things over and over again. Amongst these are a couple of suggestions that just will not happen on the server.

Item recoveries, Change of rates, 3rd Classes, Change of skills, Autoloot & Area Pickup, GTB and Maya Purple Card changes

Any new topics regarding these subjects will be closed.

• Sign in to follow this  

Pet Movement improve

lotto
    • New

my request and suggestion is the improvement of the pet movement same as our movement, cause when i walking with increase agi or sleipnir or moonlight, the pet fall far behind and it is give a lag when he catching up, and sometimes our character died because that lag when hunting or mobbing and then lose the loyal status from the pet.

dear GMs, please reconsider to improve it as the same as the master movement just like the movement speed of the bonus pet like blue pouring, that pet can match our fast movement, i just see it someone use that pet in geffenia while he moving fast that pet can follow right behind him.

best regards,

screenTalonRO000.jpg.d0ada128eeabc743b5d919b1a92da80d.jpg

LIKE THAT LITTLE ONE. HIS MOVEMENT MATCHING HIS MASTER

screenTalonRO003.jpg.419b27af4893f4e1d4b899b9790caa01.jpg

• No1 1
    Sign in to follow this  

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Not sure this is possible.  If so it would be nice.  But have a feeling this would require client modifications which they can't do.

Share this comment

It would all depend on how it’s all scripted . I know Homunculus’s  get that speed up effect of sleip or bloody axe  so it may be possible but then homunculus came out after cute pet system so I am not too sure if it would need editing to the client

Share this comment

I think same goes to homunculus, sometimes you walk too fast and they get lost forever. you either have to relog or warp or (if they have enough HP) rest and recall

that's a bit annoying sometimes

Share this comment