• What to not suggest

We've been getting a lot of people suggesting the same things over and over again. Amongst these are a couple of suggestions that just will not happen on the server.

Item recoveries, Change of rates, 3rd Classes, Change of skills, Autoloot & Area Pickup, GTB and Maya Purple Card changes

Any new topics regarding these subjects will be closed.

• Playing Stalker in BGs can be rather frustrating

Klyde
    • New
      Title: Stalker BG Preserve

Talking about Team Deathmatch in particular. It can be really frustrating if you get teleported into the enemy team straight away and don't have the time to preserve your copied skill. If you play a build like elemental sword you are literally useless without your copied skill (well you can still strip i guess) which means you may aswell go straight afk right there. 

I would like to suggest that stalkers can use preserve while still in the base on Team Deathmatch or better yet, give them a permanent preserve while in BG altogether. Because a dispel from a professor might just end your fun right there aswell. Soul Linkers are so rare to see in BGs so rogue spirit isn't really an option either.

Thanks

• Heh 1

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I think this not just a problem for stalker, If players could use skills inside the preparation area would solve this problem

• No1 2

Share this comment

Its far far worse for stalker. Unless you play a build without preserve you're fucked every single time if the enemy team has a professor and he catches onto it. He will dispel you every single time and if it happens on the very first minute of a 15 minute game what are you gonna do the rest of the match? If the enemy team also has a creator for FCPs what can you do? Nothing literally. Without preserve you have no damage anymore and if they have FCP you cant even strip so what are you supposed to do? Guess you can cheer for your teammates from the backline.

I really hope Staff is looking into this

Share this comment

in ur 1st sentence, u talking about getting warped in the battle from the safe room?
    iirc u got invulnerability the moment u go out so just stand still if there are enemies then just preserve at right time?

i mean, its common thing to anyone to shut down one character so that they can focus on others and its the risk u take to use copied skills in battle, not that im against it, im just saying.

and matches are always like that, its not anyones fault that they ended up with such a team.

there are ways to still play the game when u got dispelled are ur plag skill is removed/changed. like get a switch sword to cast spells, use any spell that overwritten ur plag skill. theres backstab, double strafe. i know they require other stat distribution but what im saying is dont be one trick pony so that u dont get pissed when u lose the only thing ur capable of doing.

Edited by PrideFries

Share this comment

Yea that is what i mean. You will get teleported into the enemy team and they start spamming skills on you which means once you hit preserve they will be able to hit interrupt your cast and there goes your copied skill.

This is pretty much the only shut down that stays with you even after you die everything else like broken items or stripped items are available to you after you have died. Imagine a champions asura would be disabled for an entire match because a professor managed to hit a dispel (lets be real its really hard to hit that) in the very beginning. I mean he can still do -something-, right?

Would it be really break battlegrounds if stalkers had a permanent preserve that cant be dispelled? Its one of the main class mechanic and plays a huge role in most builds. This isn't an issue anywhere else on the server, only in battlegrounds.

Edited by Klyde

Share this comment

Nothing that im aware of. I dont play stalker that much in pvp and most stalkers ive played with just talked about getting their preserved skill removed/changed after the match but thats about it. Most of them are either BB or FSK. Few go for SG or ninja skills. So maybe its about magic? Come to think of it, i only saw few magic stalks. Few matches and they are out. Since they are pretty much useless when their plag skills are overwritten.

Perma preserve sounds op in a way and u just rendered one class' skill useless against u permanently, and thats pretty much unbalanced in any angle. I know the game itself is not that balanced but adding what u wish will just make it more unbalanced.

• No1 1

Share this comment

He would still be able to dispell everything else except for the preserve.

Share this comment

I think he is saying spawn off on the side, so you can cast prep skills (such as preserve) and then walk back into the battle instead of being spawned straight back into the battle.

No idea how easy or hard this would be to implement.

Share this comment

On 1/9/2020 at 5:30 AM, ValheruWolf said:

I think he is saying spawn off on the side, so you can cast prep skills (such as preserve) and then walk back into the battle instead of being spawned straight back into the battle.

No idea how easy or hard this would be to implement.

Keep in mind though that its not just stalkers who suffer this fate. Imagine being a camped HW with a measly 4k HP shooting in the stack of the opposing team.  At least Stalkers can Shadow/Chase walk away from their opponents, and you are calling them frustrating to play with??

Luck. It's all there is at TDM.  

I think the only fix for this is to remove the Basilica cells in the healer's room. Its client sided problem though, and Blackstar, Phoenix and Seiren has checked on it but issa no.

Share this comment