• What to not suggest

We've been getting a lot of people suggesting the same things over and over again. Amongst these are a couple of suggestions that just will not happen on the server.

Item recoveries, Change of rates, 3rd Classes, Change of skills, Autoloot & Area Pickup, GTB and Maya Purple Card changes

Any new topics regarding these subjects will be closed.

• Sign in to follow this  

pumping speed of your trusty homunculus

Uplink
    • New

Correction in pumping homunculi, due to the fact that different types of homunculi have very strong differences and possibilities in pumping, I would like to suggest that homunculi develop at different speeds depending on the complexity and time spent on it. For example, Vanilmirth has a very big damage and not much different in terms of the amount of life it is left as it is, Amistr is practically useless before being transferred to a higher form, and even there it’s still necessary to get rid of it and become loyal again, and only then it becomes suitable: speed up pumping somewhat, with Filir also there is no particular difficulty fast pumping reasonable damage, leave as it is and Lif It also does not have high damage, but all are higher than Amistr’s not much to speed up in the possibility of pumping

Sign in to follow this  

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

you mean to suggest, that some homuns grow/lvl faster, compared to the other ones?

no from me - everyone likes different homuns (for various reasons) so there should be equal conditions for lvling them up.

Priest/knight/wizard - they also have the same requirements (amount of exp for next lvl)

Share this comment

it's not about the amount of experience, but about how quickly different types of homunculi are gaining it, let's take as a comparison the most fast and strong bridge in terms of killing and the slowest and consider the example of skimming
    Verit (Nightmare) even with the worst stats Vanilmirth will kill him in 10-20 seconds (this is not the exact value) and now consider the same monster but Amistr will beat him with the best stats at level 75 he will have more than 2 minutes to go
    the other two gom will also kill the monster much faster if compared to Amistr and to balance even relatively, I suggest that at least Amistr not bring to repeated loyalty that he could use the last skill, this is just one of the options how to balance the flow rate at least a little

A number of other ideas come to mind, starting from the fact that the rented rings would also extend to the homunculus to the enthusiasm of experience, but according to your answer, the question is already closed

Share this comment

That's just how Hummonculus's go. It's always been like that and it's official. That's why some people want a Vanil, some want a Lif, etc. The server is already pretty quickly paced for leveling/using a hummonculus and "afk-chemist" is still a thing I see all over the place. 

I'd say no for me too.

Share this comment