• What to not suggest

We've been getting a lot of people suggesting the same things over and over again. Amongst these are a couple of suggestions that just will not happen on the server.

Item recoveries, Change of rates, 3rd Classes, Change of skills, Autoloot & Area Pickup, GTB and Maya Purple Card changes

Any new topics regarding these subjects will be closed.

• Sign in to follow this  

Test dummy with DPS message

Kelen
    • Pending
      Title: Test Dummy that will show damage dealt on it for a set duration

I suggested this before, and yeah i did went overboard with it. But now I saw this good pre-made script which is what I like to suggest for.
    I would like to suggest for test dummy with dps message, test dummy of woe/battlegrounds monsters(barricade, emp, stone guardian and probably a mobster). Also would be nice to place them in a pvp area(or where glorious items can work), since my last suggestion about glorious being usable outside pvp has been declined :(.

spoiler contains video of how the script works

Spoiler

• Like 3
    • Fsh 1
    Sign in to follow this  

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I guess you could say in hindsight an improvement to the test dummy mob system in the Eden Gym has already been on my agenda for quite some time now. It'll probably be a part of an Eden focused update. I wouldn't mind adding something like the above example to the new system. For now, pending. :)

• Like 2

Share this comment