• What to not suggest

We've been getting a lot of people suggesting the same things over and over again. Amongst these are a couple of suggestions that just will not happen on the server.

Item recoveries, Change of rates, 3rd Classes, Change of skills, Autoloot & Area Pickup, GTB and Maya Purple Card changes

Any new topics regarding these subjects will be closed.

• Sign in to follow this  

WOE TIME

RagnarONE
    • Implemented

Make WOE Great Again

How lets say in the way of Eden quest. Ya Eden quest

Like my old man GRAMPS this quest only pop-up WOE TIME . Make another NPC name whatever u like RAGNAR sound like ragnarok.

Wut quest/mechanics? 

How to join u need to click the npc and click join lad u need guild of course.(success Bronze Coin and Eden MeritBadge)

So the quest is about Besiege/defending another guild castles.

Besiege the castle n Woe hours and successfully taking another guild castles. 

Defending the castle successfully its means nobody n WOE Hours besiege you not give and take.

The good stuff THE REWARDSSSSSSS. YOU can add of course like the rewards from PVM EVENTS/GMC. (only guild leader)

The attacker (Success)

-Bloody Branch/dead branch for guild BB/DB schedule.

-any good BOX the useful for WOE (Box of Resentment).

-FAME RANKING zeny,tc,etc.

THE Defender(Success)

-Bloody Branch/dead branch for guild BB/DB schedule.

-any good BOX the useful for WOE (Box of Resentment).

-piece of cake 3 pieces.

Its just a DRAFT/ hope  you do GOOD REACTION LIKE  /no1 so my reputation negative 23  GO UP thanks.

• Heh 1
    • Swt 6
    • Wah 1
    Sign in to follow this  

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

not sure if I understand - so you want to make another NPC, that will make another rewards for defending/capturing castle in WoE?

TC, Bloody branch and such?

why not just boosting the regular WoE rewards? havent that been declined before?

I dont like this idea - if I understood correctly...

Share this comment

Nice idea my friend howrah that kind of mentality ideas if we put that together We Can MAKE WOE GREAT AGAIN.

• Swt 2

Share this comment

2 hours ago, howrah said:

not sure if I understand - so you want to make another NPC, that will make another rewards for defending/capturing castle in WoE?

TC, Bloody branch and such?

why not just boosting the regular WoE rewards? havent that been declined before?

I dont like this idea - if I understood correctly...

Another NPC for completing the quest or woe stuff like that and  yes for the castles.

Good Rewards more player will go to WOE.

Boosting the regular woe yah i like this

• Swt 1

Share this comment

howrah

Posted (edited)

you dont understand - I just ask if you really mean this..

I dont think that additional rewards will attract more people.

I also think, that such ideas were presented before and were declined..

WoE is not about item rewards - the reward is the feeling that you took away someones castle.

the guild flag in town is the real reward..

and the guild dungeon..

Additional rewards? no.. why? easy - you can have rewards "for fun" and you can have "valuable rewards".. if it is "for fun", it will not attract more people - the reward is not worth it - those, who want to play dont care about these lousy rewards... if it is "valuable", it will be wrong again - the winning side will receive "valuable rewards", boosting its performance in next woe..

IMO - item rewards are not a good idea to attract more people to WoE

additional rewards for WoE will not attract more people

check with guild leaders, what is going on in our WoE scene - there were some meetings with these leaders and GMs in charge of WoE, where they discuss WoE issues and ways how to improve it.. you can also try to search the forums, because I am pretty sure that some more rewards to WoE werre already discussed.. I am not sure how long ago, but I remember talking about drops from castle chests and such...

edit: btw "make *anything* great again" has kind of strange connotation nowadays.. I would not use it...

Edited by howrah

Share this comment

1 hour ago, howrah said:

you dont understand - I just ask if you really mean this..

I dont think that additional rewards will attract more people.

I also think, that such ideas were presented before and were declined..

WoE is not about item rewards - the reward is the feeling that you took away someones castle.

the guild flag in town is the real reward..

and the guild dungeon..

Additional rewards? no.. why? easy - you can have rewards "for fun" and you can have "valuable rewards".. if it is "for fun", it will not attract more people - the reward is not worth it - those, who want to play dont care about these lousy rewards... if it is "valuable", it will be wrong again - the winning side will receive "valuable rewards", boosting its performance in next woe..

IMO - item rewards are not a good idea to attract more people to WoE

additional rewards for WoE will not attract more people

check with guild leaders, what is going on in our WoE scene - there were some meetings with these leaders and GMs in charge of WoE, where they discuss WoE issues and ways how to improve it.. you can also try to search the forums, because I am pretty sure that some more rewards to WoE werre already discussed.. I am not sure how long ago, but I remember talking about drops from castle chests and such...

edit: btw "make *anything* great again" has kind of strange connotation nowadays.. I would not use it...

And the castle has treasure chests... so loot.   

I think people thought about this and it was set as unlikely to do much if anything for guild participation.  I know they were looking at other systems to try and lower the cost of actually doing WoE as that's one of the major barriers atm.

Edited by ValheruWolf

Share this comment

29 minutes ago, ValheruWolf said:

And the castle has treasure chests... so loot.   

not sure about that one ROFL

vanilla castle costed A LOT more than it provided

and btw, I doubt anything will be changed in WoE, as it's in the "to be revamped" category

Share this comment

Boreas already stated, that he "will not pay people to join WoE"

revamp - it seems that BG is almost done, so I suppose that WoE will be next /no1

Share this comment