Sign in to follow this  
skywalker

Geffenia Farmer

First of, Sinx or Stalker?.. Second, is it possible to farm there w/out celebs and sleip? If Sinx what equips/build/gameplay? If Stalker what equips/build/gameplay? Again, please remove celebs and sleip in the list because i dont have budget for that. For the moment I have LKH, IP[0], gec tidal, devi wool.. I have zennies and few stuff to sell in order to get other equips.

LKH, Robo Eye [0], P. Dagger, Dragon Set (Bathory, Deviling), IP, GEC Shoes, The Sign and Rosary [Sting] (lol cause I didn't have any other accesory so I used the one my HP was wearing). That was my set when I first started farming there. It was hassle at first but you'll get used to the strategy eventually (BB strategy with slaves for stalker as mentioned in the above post). Most people say SinX is better and cheaper as well when it comes to farming there but I don't have a SinX yet so I just went with my Stalker :) Income is a lot better tho compared to when I'm farming @Mavkas so I  don't really care that much if other players are earning more than me there..Right now, I'm earning about 3.5m+ per hour with almost the same set except for the accessories (was finally able to buy 2 celebs)

Edited by iPsyche

Thesh that was helpful. Psyche, thank you for sharing your ideas. For the record, i have Stalker, and tried geff before i lost my gears. I am asperio dps before. Now I am curious with Sinx, saying it is better and cheaper farmer at geff.. Any Sinx farmer who wants to share their ideas? Problem coming out on my head about sinx is SP. Succu and Incu drains SP, and Soul breaker and meteor assault sinx requires sp.

Yes I have..This are the equips in my mind: LKH, Agi[SK], Pirate dagger, Dragon Vest[Bathory], Rental Excalibur, Ice pick[0], Dragon Mant[devi], Tidal[GEC], Bradium Brooch [Mantis] 2x. Is that okay? Any other suggestions on equips?

2 hours ago, skywalker said:

Yes I have..This are the equips in my mind: LKH, Agi[SK], Pirate dagger, Dragon Vest[Bathory], Rental Excalibur, Ice pick[0], Dragon Mant[devi], Tidal[GEC], Bradium Brooch [Mantis] 2x. Is that okay? Any other suggestions on equips?

The equips are fine, i farmed in Geffenia with SinX for months and you need the following stats for there, 249 Flee,  202 Hit.

You don't need high AGI, just enough to reach 249 Flee.

You need be able to kill Incubbus/Sucubbus with 3 Meteor Assault while mobbing and with just 1 Soul BreaKer when u r atking a single target.

I like to build my SinX with High Dex too, so it's easy to steal mastelas/rings from them.

I made a build with your equips, it's just an idea.

https://calc.talonro.com/?cawbLbibHa2abbsaEabucbavHeaaaaaaaagqeaaaaaaaahkaawjfduktlcltogwlIgZtwbNtwbNeeeeaikkffkfaaaeqkaaab9aaaaHaaaaa

Edited by Thesh

I would say do not stick to 249 Flee. A little extra will be for your benefit. Keep in mind that your flee is reduced the more mobs you have, geffenia is a mobby place, it's not rare to fight a bus one on one, but most of the time there are other mobs tailing you as well.

• Like 1

If you want efficiency, Stalker all the way. Stalker move faster (linked), more dps, bow build = a lot of dex = easy steal chance. 

For a beginner, you won't be making 4-5m/Hr but you'll still make more than mavka/sleeper if you can survive.