ejhayoaye

just asking

is ifrit bow thimble the best accessory for snipers? i have celebs but as i browse different topics in forums most opinions say that ifrit bow thimble is even better than celebs and bris.

Hi, just newbie here but came from Aero Server, and still playing there. About Sniper, yep bow thimble is the good one but this item doesnt have any slot, but yeah its enchantable, so you may collect many of them and start to put socket on it, however, is it really that the thimble came from ifrit? what i know is thimble came from gargoyle, you might check this site for mobs and items.
http://ratemyserver.net/mob_db.php?mob_id=1253&small=1&back=1

cheers!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, mattt28 said:

Hi, just newbie here but came from Aero Server, and still playing there. About Sniper, yep bow thimble is the good one but this item doesnt have any slot, but yeah its enchantable, so you may collect many of them and start to put socket on it, however, is it really that the thimble came from ifrit? what i know is thimble came from gargoyle, you might check this site for mobs and items.
http://ratemyserver.net/mob_db.php?mob_id=1253&small=1&back=1

cheers!

He is talking about a Bow Thimble [1] with an Ifrit Card in it.

20 hours ago, Porky said:

Use celebs or bris instead of Bow thimble ifrit. 

So u don't use bow thimble in ET? 

/heh

@Porky can't afford a bow thimble :< He uses Lesser Elemental Ring and Hunter Bow.

6 hours ago, The F - BLU said:

So u don't use bow thimble in ET? 

/heh

I'm just a noob. 

6 hours ago, Iela said:

@Porky can't afford a bow thimble :< He uses Lesser Elemental Ring and Hunter Bow.

true lol

You can, alternatively, use Ifrit Bradium Brooch, so that other classes, like SinX can use those accesories.

Even if you won't use a SinX, they are easier to sell afterwards, as Bow Thimbles are too specific.

Also, ASPD is good to have even with SS Snipers, as sometimes you can be under bragi or you might want to DS a bit. Or just autocrit blitz them.

1 hour ago, Porky said:

Teach me how to snipe pls. T.T

Just pewpewpew those AOCE... :3

BTW im using a bow thimble [creamy] for pvm purposes :3

12 hours ago, Porky said:

Teach me how to snipe pls. T.T

U r most fckin awesome sniper on TRo..  Doing 60k damage on Valk with DS and 10k normal damage on nagat.. I have ss..  Don't worry bro I will soon Crack ur secrets..  I just need 2b more zeny.. /heh

• Like 2

Under gospel?

With DS, the standard damage with Arty AkAkT, 2 Bris, SQI bonuses, GUN and Kahos is around 20k-ish. Gospel would increase that damage, and I guess that the "Holy weapon" thing would get overriden with a single arrow change.

6 hours ago, Tainaka Ritsu said:

This is the best I got (only at calc) against valk... No lex. I've been trying to figure out how to reach that 60k /desp 

I think u doin it right. TRO calc doesn't represent the actual damage in game, I'd say 85% / 90% of actual damage? Somehow it only applied for melee calculation.. Kinda forgot tho