Sign in to follow this  
Achelexus

Spells to copy with Plagiarism?

It seems that everyone either copies Bowling Bash or Triple Attack, I imagine they're the best active physical spell and passive, respectively. But what other spells can be good to copy? I've seen people copy Aspersio, and INT-heavy builds copying Storm Gust/Waterball(why not just crease a Wizard, then?).

What do you think?

any spell that will help you on the place where you want to go..

SG is common, WB, because you can actually copy WB from Drake  - Wizard does not have this

JT is commont, and I am pretty sure, that if you use ED, you can have some skills from priest as well...

you dont need to blindly follow guides, you can be creative, think "out of the box" and come up with something great - maybe you want to have earth spike to trigger ele sword? other bolts with respective cards for huge dmg?

4 hours ago, zero_espada said:

Because stalkers are versatile :D

because HW is (unlike stalker) too difficult to play :D

4 minutes ago, howrah said:

- maybe you want to have earth spike to trigger ele sword?

For that purpose Cold Bolt would be the spell to go for, right? Wasn't it ColdBolt > FireBolt > LightningBolt > EarthSpike?

2 minutes ago, Glaimdir said:

For that purpose Cold Bolt would be the spell to go for, right? Wasn't it ColdBolt > FireBolt > LightningBolt > EarthSpike?

I dont know, I thought the first one was earth :D

anyways - you get the idea what I ment :)

Ideas here:

- Grand Cross with bow Stalker. Sure, glass cannon but it sure hurts that glass cannon... (you got high ATK from DEX, and then all that INT, now if you found a way to survive...).

- North Wind (and similar ninja skills).

- Magnus Exorcismus (not sure if you could copy this with the Aspersio trick, because you're Undead element and not Undead race with the Evil Druid Card).

- I had a friend that got Waterball from Drake, ouch. I'd have to check if there is a way to cast Deluge or that other ninja skill.

- Holy Cross. Mix it with high ASPD and you'll see.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, howrah said:

SG is common, WB, because you can actually copy WB from Drake  - Wizard does not have this

Wait what? Wizards don't have waterball on their skill tree?

Edit: Saw that wizards can only have a level 5 waterball while drake casts up to level 10. My bad.

Edited by Azak

Is there any other secret skill which we can copy from mob? Some mob exclusive skill.. except water ball lvl 10?

• Like 1

My favorite choices.

I use Storm Gust for Prison on my Rogue.

Bowling Bash for Sleepers.

Triple attack for a Bow Rogue with High ASPD.

Undead element does get hit with Magnus so the skill can be copied - I would copy Magnus for places like skelington or abbey.

27 minutes ago, Razer said:

Undead element does get hit with Magnus so the skill can be copied - I would copy Magnus for places like skelington or abbey.

I think that SG kills abbey faster..

23 hours ago, howrah said:

I think that SG kills abbey faster..

Indeed but with a High Wizard, not with a stalker. A For fun Stalker in Abbey is better off with Magnus :)

- Magnus Exorcismus (not sure if you could copy this with the Aspersio trick, because you're Undead element and not Undead race with the Evil Druid Card).

Im pretty sure that ME works with either demon RACE or undead ELEMENT... this is exactly why injustice (undead RACE) is not affected by it.

Indeed but with a High Wizard, not with a stalker. A For fun Stalker in Abbey is better off with Magnus

err.. what do you mean by this ? Many people choose ME (priest) due to the survivability and ability to selfbuff. If i'm using stalker, given the 2 choices i'd choose SG, it is multiple times more effective in regards to both DPS, and hitlocks. If by fun you mean being unique, then i understand your direction..

Is there any other secret skill which we can copy from mob? Some mob exclusive skill.. except water ball lvl 10?

Samurai Spectre has lv 10 Intimidate, maybe we can copy it :D

Edited by Sand86id

On 5. 3. 2016 at 10:42 AM, Razer said:

Indeed but with a High Wizard, not with a stalker. A For fun Stalker in Abbey is better off with Magnus :)

hmm, IMO nope..

SG works in a different way in a way the monster move through it. I would say, tha SG is much "safer".. also, the freeze helps with banshee.. I would still go for SG..

I recall someone plagiarizing Holy Cross as an alternative build in Geffenia. :) 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Achelexus said:

Is there any point in copying Triple Attack over Bowling Bash? With the later, you're pretty much killing everything way faster...

Triple Attack is for 2 reasons: SP-effective if you don't have GEC, and normal attack is super convenient with 1 click and kill approach.

Sometimes it feels good to play a character with auto attack.

On 3/7/2016 at 3:11 PM, howrah said:

hmm, IMO nope..

SG works in a different way in a way the monster move through it. I would say, tha SG is much "safer".. also, the freeze helps with banshee.. I would still go for SG..

My problem with SG is cast delay.

20 hours ago, Achelexus said:

Is there any point in copying Triple Attack over Bowling Bash? With the later, you're pretty much killing everything way faster...

..there is also snatcher..

• Like 1

1 hour ago, howrah said:

..there is also snatcher..

You can always steal if it comes to that.

Frankly, it's quantity over quality, at most, you're getting 1 extra piece of loot from each mob, but you're also killing them 3x slower.

1 hour ago, Achelexus said:

You can always steal if it comes to that.

Frankly, it's quantity over quality, at most, you're getting 1 extra piece of loot from each mob, but you're also killing them 3x slower.

this is what you say.. 3x slower? how did you come up with this?

I checked the calc really quick for sleepers:

- fastest BB I made (with sherwood) kills in 0,42 sec

- fastesr autoattack I made (with IP) kills in 0,94 sec

so the killing speed is more like 2x slower (still, 0,5sec vs 1sec - thats pretty much no difference at all, considering that you as human also have some reaction time and that you are not located right next to server)

now - not all monsters are mobable, on some, you have to go 1by1.. plus mobbing also takes some time (especially in crowded maps).. plus if you have to steal manually, it also cost you some time, not to mention that it is not 100% chance..

so I would not say it is as clear as you see it..

• Like 1

Sleeper is one thing, it's still miles better to BB due to the fact that it's AoE, you're supposed to mob a lot in that map.

I still think that most of the time stealing and BBing is faster than auto-attacking.

good, thats why we have this variety of builds.. If you like BB, go for it. I like 1by1, so I will go triflecta :)

You are focusing only on the killing part, ignoring the mobing part. If you mob a lot, you spend a lot of time by mobing. I spend the same time killing.. the time you spend stealing, I spend killing.. so it is not "miles better" - if it were, why would anyone go for triflecta? and no, you are not supposed to mob a lot - you are supposed to kill a lot - if you mob or go 1by1 is up to you - each has its pros and cons. I try to point out the difference, but I will not push you to see it. At the same time, I will not let you confuse other ppl, who may want to see the difference and pick the way they will like better :)

Dont get me wrong - I dont say triflecta is better in terms of zeny farming - I just say, that BB is not 3x faster or miles better...

Spend half an hour in sleepers mobbing when you can, then spend another half an hour killing 1 by 1 as they appear, and see which grants you a bigger amount of kills.

For sleepers, BB (with IP and fire endow) seems to be easier to play with - due to a huge amount of ppl there, sleepers respawn all the time, and more often than not they spawn within your vicinity. What would you do if 4-5 sleepers spawn and target you right away, while you may already have 2-3 sleepers bashing on you? I had this happened to me before, and BB literally saved my skin before they all pounded me to death (fuck getting GNs in that scenario; I don't want to waste my time warping back from town/re-endow/re-buffs). If I used trifecta, I'd have to tp the moment I saw them spawned (fly away with near full HP >>> being able to kill them all one by one, but with ~40-50% or less HP left due to reduced flee from multiple sleepers).

On the other hand, using trifecta in geffenia is such a blissful experience, with incubus/succubus spreading all over the map (with everything in between being kinda worthless). I could count on one hand the number of times I've had half a dozen of them swarmed me at once, compare to normal occurrence at sleepers.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this