Question

7 answers to this question

I've been researching in the web for this problem and found this,

thank you GM Gemina, that helps. The downside is i need to download 1 by 1. Please, Please, Please improve the RagnarokPatch, it will help specially new players. Even i'm playing since 2013, it came to my mind that i'll stop playing because i cannot fix this (how much more for new players with the same problem). Then i came across that post. So please, again, improve the ragnarokpatch. Thank you!

Try running RagnarokPatch.exe and TalonPatch.exe in Administrator mode, if that fails then reinstall the game in another folder and try again.

Good luck! I hope it works out. :) 

Internet is good. I run ragnarok patch and talon patch in admin mode. I don't have problem with talonpatch.. Problem only is Ragnarokpatch. It always failed. I reinstall again the game.. Hope it will continue this time. If not, i post again here. Thanks guys for the help.

Sorry my bad, its the ragnarokpatch that doesn't continue. Failed always.

Okay i tried uninstall the game, install again in other folder, then patch. Talonpatch patches very fast. But still RagnarokPatch failed.

And? RagnarokPatch is only relevant if you are crashing due to outdated sakray files. Just run our patcher and play.