Sign in to follow this  
GM Howl

The Twelve Judges of Midgard: Catalyst (Chapter Two)

No problem, good sir! Chapter Two is tomorrow at 0300 server time, or June 8, 6:00pm Pacific / West Coast time. :)

I'll be sure to make an in-game announcement later today and tomorrow as well. :)

I'm just glad I haven't missed it yet. XD I'll be looking forward to tomorrow. :)

Noob question, what time will this be in my place again?

(Phil time) Just making sure I don't miss this event again. >.<

Have you guys read this? http://forums.irowiki.org/showthread.php?t=49821&page=1

Im not really sure, but is the point of this event on tRO to pseudo-patch up the holes in the Thanatos vs Satan story?

Because I think Thanatos did a damn good job. And it really is tragic how he got awarded.

Although that's a great hypothesis, I'll confirm that the Twelve Judges storyline was not meant as a patch around the Thanatos v. Satan Morroc story. However, that link you've posted has just given me a wealth of ideas *____*. Thanks!

See you all soon for Chapter Two!

GM Howl~ It might be worthwhile to remind people that the Crystals/Rewards are account bound? That way people don't accidently use a different account and when it comes to exchanging later realise they don't have all the rewards on the same account!

GM Howl~ It might be worthwhile to remind people that the Crystals/Rewards are account bound? That way people don't accidently use a different account and when it comes to exchanging later realise they don't have all the rewards on the same account!

A good reminder! Thank you - I will incorporate it into the announcements prior to the event. :)

Are we going to get the Celestial Crystal the same way we did last time- waiting in line?

I don't know if I'll be able to stay on for long enough after the event is over to make it through the line and get the Crystal, if not, could I take a screenshot and send in a support ticket or something to receive it?

so, what if we were one of the large amount of people who got disconnected and could not re-log?

We spent a rather large amount of time doing the per-requisite steps, then got kicked during the main boss battle, and were left with no way of logging in.

S-Rank for chapter Two! So excited for the rest of this to play out, and to spend more time in the Nidhoggur instance map, haha.

Is there any hope of having the people who disconnected in the nidhoggur instance room and were unable to relog, somehow reach the grand prize?

A good idea for DCs and such would be that every player that gets through the portal in Payon gets some kind of item (like a Lucifer's Lament) that allows you to return once the portal is "closed".

It would also allow for it to be exchanged for Celestial Crystals once the event is finished. You just talk to some NPC (or it does automatically when event finishes) and you get a crystal.

Other thing would be to, maybe, limit the number of accounts per IP/forum account. Sure, it's a shit for people who share same IP (exceptions could be made in those cases, on a case by case basis), but it would prevent people from abusing the system.

S-Rank for chapter Two! So excited for the rest of this to play out, and to spend more time in the Nidhoggur instance map, haha.

Congratulations to those who participated in Chapter Two! Another S-Rank performance means some good prizes on their way, along with an even tougher Chapter Three. :) New chapter information will be coming out soon!

Is there any hope of having the people who disconnected in the nidhoggur instance room and were unable to relog, somehow reach the grand prize?

Some people did get disconnected at the end, yes. We managed to recover most everyone, but if you didn't make it back, please send me a PM and I will check on things to make it right.

A good idea for DCs and such would be that every player that gets through the portal in Payon gets some kind of item (like a Lucifer's Lament) that allows you to return once the portal is "closed".

It would also allow for it to be exchanged for Celestial Crystals once the event is finished. You just talk to some NPC (or it does automatically when event finishes) and you get a crystal.

Other thing would be to, maybe, limit the number of accounts per IP/forum account. Sure, it's a shit for people who share same IP (exceptions could be made in those cases, on a case by case basis), but it would prevent people from abusing the system.

Hopefully we won't run into any other D/C issues, but I believe that we will find a way to automate the prize process. :) While I do enjoy getting to see everyone's smiling face at the end of the event, a nice little NPC to dispense those Celestial Crystals will make the end more smooth. We'll see what we can cook up!

GM can u make it so the 3 leaders make their own party ( so the party only consist of them) then u give 1 of them the ability/permission to voice to talon wide since the event story is about the danger that await for talon world(so other people also know whats happening) so itll be more easier for team work.... can u consider this??

Some sort of automated reward system would be so nice! And thanks for quick response concerning the dc and crash, that was really awesome of you.

Whats stopping people who didnt join from entering that portal the GM made for the people who got crashed at the end of tye event? I see some unfamiliar faces heading into the portal.

Whats stopping people who didnt join from entering that portal the GM made for the people who got crashed at the end of tye event? I see some unfamiliar faces heading into the portal.

This is very much true. :<