Sign in to follow this  
GM Ashe

It was fun, goodbye TalonRO.

well its always sad a GM has to go, wish u the best of luck in whatever u doing from now on =)

p.s.  who was GM Ashe´s ingame?? never knew  lol

Awww, so sad to see you go !

It was great having you around, thank you for hanging around in Prontera and helping me prove Muui wrong (regarding teleports and land-protectors)!

Well, even though I never got to know you personally, I know the server would not have been the way it is today without the hard work you put into it. So thanks for that, and wish you all the best with whatever you do in the future!

All the best in whatever you are going to do Ashe. And thank you so much for your dedication and hard work towards Talon RO. Your legacy will be remebered.

Cheers. ^^ *beers*

Farewell, Ashe! It was cool seeing you around Prontera. The hide and seek events were awesome..! Will miss ya and have a good one irl. Life intrigues, so we all understand you have to move on. :D

Goodbye Ashe. Good luck with your next adventure and thanks for being awesome!

Sad to see you go, it was fun having your around.  Don't forget to stop in once in a while and say hi to us in game.  I know the feeling on having a lot of responsibilities while trying to maintain a hobby.

Good luck Ashe.

Farewell Ashe, may the winds of virtue carry you to your next destination.

It seems like just yesterday that I first met you.

Of course that might be due to the fact that I have only been here about 2 weeks...