Sign in to follow this  
Bifrost

Bifrost's...Canvas... [the return] [2/2] *open!* ✨✨ (2 in waitlist)

Design        Illustration    |   Pixel Art

Hello Talonians!
Finally, after a long wait... The canvas has returned with open commissions!

But first, let me introduce myself, I am Bifrost, aka Auurify. I am a long time player in tRO, that has returned to the server for some fun. I used to have open commissions in the past but I closed the shop  and moved onto the game to deal with some real life stuff (college and Master's degree!). Due to some serious demand from the art corner, my services are now open to you here in tRO! However, currently I have multiple on-going personal projects,  so the slots might be quite limited depending on the demand.

I have never been a person that offers multiple modes of commission, so I hope you might understand. Right now I can only offer experimental chibi (no examples) and full body, colored commissions.

It's worth nothing that most of my work nowadays isn't about RO, but as we all know, art transcends all appearances. So I hope you enjoy the new posts.

banner2.png.6579617cbc04716f9acaa419bf12f753.png

🔖 Contact

• Twitter 
  • Twitch
  • tRO forums : Bifrost
  • tRO in-game: Auurium (main, Sniper)
  • Discord: Auurify#3981

💌 Slots (confirmed by sending your commission request and being accepted. Get your refs ready)

1.  Clark (Discord)

2.  Bobito

📝 Waiting List

1. Amissapanda

2. ~Izleen

📝 COMMISSION SHEET 

•  🌺 [EXPERIMENTAL] Chibi

22M zeny or 20 TC*

A full body, colored chibi picture of the character of your liking!

(currently no examples)

• 🌺 Full body, colored

66M zeny or 60 TC*

A full body, fully colored picture with a simple background (solid color or minor bg).

*considering TC exchange rate 1 TC = 1.1M

I'll need:

• Your character reference pictures (screenshots, sprites, pictures, etc). The more references and the more detailed your description is of what you want the BETTER! (I'll currently NOT accept ambiguous commissions).
  • Your IGN, forum account, Discord (if avaiable) for delivery.
  • Upfront payment after slot confirm, send to the character below.

image.png.577bfa1f775a52fcf2ca6afc7a62e645.png

Appreciated but not required:

• Details (pose, expressions, personality, character details like eyes, body shape, props, etc)
  • Photo or picture references of things you may like to be specified or included.

Ruleset 

FIRST COME FIRST SERVE TO SECURE/CONFIRM THE SLOT/WAITING LIST!! NO SAVING FOR LATER!! >,< (I'm too busy to remember)

1. Your commission is FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY. You may crop it for profile pictures and for Twitch/Twitter/Youtube banner as long as I am properly credited! (my Twitter is auurify).
  2. Commissions will be delivered in around 7-10 days depending on complexity, you will be notified of delays.
  3. I reserve the right to deny or cancel commissions (you will be notified and receive a 100% refund) for any reason.
  4. I will not accept any kind of NSFW, fetish and highly violent or offensive thematics. (blood is OK). Don't worry, I will take your armored character.
  5. You will be granted early revisions of your commission during the early/sketch stages for major edits. Minor edits are OK during the process. I will NOT edit your commission after it's done.

🎀  FEATURED WORKS  🎀

Spoiler

SAMPLE1.png.6fe4b74ce7fad5d610b870db7985f99f.pngSAMPLE5.png.4835b0ca1c2df870453c47a45a85b526.pngSAMPLE2.png.68d4e08dac8b36c6735d40b4966f66c1.png

Edited by Bifrost
  • Like 1
  • Fsh 2
  • Love 2

colored sketches  for me pls? :D
IOhZUNk.jpg?1
Many thanks

Edited by • ρ j •

8 minutes ago, • ρ j • said:

colored sketches  for me pls? :D
IOhZUNk.jpg?1
Many thanks

Although it's up to me what I wanna do, sorry if I worded it wrong. But for future reference just post your char and I'd just do whatever I feel like it.

I kind of feel tempted to post some refs. But maybe giving someone else a chance...since I am currently obsessed people asking requests to do something with coffee drinking elf lol

I wish there was some way to re-imburse you though. Like....art trade or something. 

2 minutes ago, Helia said:

I kind of feel tempted to post some refs. But maybe giving someone else a chance...since I am currently obsessed people asking requests to do something with coffee drinking elf lol

I wish there was some way to re-imburse you though. Like....art trade or something. 

I can give you smoething to draw. Draw me this character and that'd be enough for me.:'D But only and only if I do something first for you. I don't want to feel commited to do something for someone when nothing's guaranteed.

58 minutes ago, Bifrost said:

Although it's up to me what I wanna do, sorry if I worded it wrong. But for future reference just post your char and I'd just do whatever I feel like it.

Oh ye ye sorry i didnt read it properly.. as u wish :)
Hope you can play your experiment with my char :D

Looking forward

Edited by • ρ j •

I'll give you something to show your artistic prowess :

Alisia%20Serin_zps8ehfjbvn.png

Chibis would be nice, but anything you feel like doing ofc.. :D

54 minutes ago, hazelae said:

!! She looks so cute! Thank you very much for drawing her. /lv

smh I just noticed hours later tahn her hands are *super* small, this is what I made this thread for!
Pls don't use this art for anything.

Im just gonna drop my hp pics here in random /spin 

Just want to see whatever finish product you'll experiment on her /ok 

screenTalonRO309.jpg

screenTalonRO315.jpg

Not a request but an accidental collab I did with @Moozika .

COLORING PRACTICE YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. BECASUE I SUCK AT SKETCHING!!!

Thanks for the sketch and everything Moo moo. /lv

qO0UloI.jpg

• Like 9

That's really stunning! Looks like art for an RPG! O: You guys should collab more often /ok 

• Like 2

On 4/12/2016 at 8:34 AM, Bifrost said:

I can give you smoething to draw. Draw me this character and that'd be enough for me.:'D But only and only if I do something first for you. I don't want to feel commited to do something for someone when nothing's guaranteed.

Alright! Well if you like the idea enough to draw, here's ref. The char you showed me seems interesting to draw. 

So hot, and i cant even draw mountains properly. So this one right here would take me approx 100 mil years to make. xD

Thanks. It took me a while too like I started yesterday afternoon with a reference and somehow ended up with that..

Bonus: dress-up is a fun game.

- RO Stalker cosplay (got it on an actual Rogue-like character)
k5Am4hA.jpg Udc0SXr.jpg

- RO Paladin and Lord Knight cosplay

Z9vfo18.jpg 1pw025F.jpg

Closest thing I could get. :c

Edited by Bifrost
  • Like 1

Just now, • ρ j • said:

u can pixel mate? /slur

I can but those screenshots are from another game I play and since you can pick costumes by piece I thought it was funny to dress up trying to pull of a RO class of it.

2 hours ago, Bifrost said:

I can but those screenshots are from another game I play and since you can pick costumes by piece I thought it was funny to dress up trying to pull of a RO class of it.

seems familiar but i cant remember the name of the game /ene

3 hours ago, Bifrost said:

Thanks. It took me a while too like I started yesterday afternoon with a reference and somehow ended up with that..

Bonus: dress-up is a fun game.

- RO Stalker cosplay (got it on an actual Rogue-like character)
k5Am4hA.jpg Udc0SXr.jpg

- RO Paladin and Lord Knight cosplay

Z9vfo18.jpg 1pw025F.jpg

Closest thing I could get. :c

Ohh what game is this /fsh