Chinure

TalonRO Palettes

Can you add a palette for the male shura/sura? I am using this sprite instead of the champ's as I hate it to the bone.

As far as I can see, this thread is to show Talon's existing palettes. If you want new ones, you can check mine out instead - http://forum.talonro.com/index.php/topic,37816.0.html

If palettes in general don't show up on Shura sprite ( they should ), let me know. The server ( or I ) would have to add the palette names for that as well. Generally they work between related classes pretty well though - Monk / Champion, Priest / High Priest, etc.

As far as I can see, this thread is to show Talon's existing palettes. If you want new ones, you can check mine out instead - http://forum.talonro.com/index.php/topic,37816.0.html

If palettes in general don't show up on Shura sprite ( they should ), let me know. The server ( or I ) would have to add the palette names for that as well. Generally they work between related classes pretty well though - Monk / Champion, Priest / High Priest, etc.

Nice one you got here Kahli to have them all consolidated in one post. Also a big thanks to Chirune for the effort.

Nice one you got here Kahli to have them all consolidated in one post. Also a big thanks to Chirune for the effort.

@Kahli:

Hmm I could make a set with your palettes too or do you already have such?

@torm:

ty ^^ and well could add shura, just didn't add third jobs cause we don't have them on tRO

@rest:

ty :3 working on the hair sprites atm, thinking of having like 1 picture per hairstyle to show it in all colors and 1 per color to show all hairstyles in taht color (or maybe color groups, like one picture with show all blonde colors on all hairstyles? since it would be many pictures otherwise)

@Kahli:

Hmm I could make a set with your palettes too or do you already have such?

Those are my custom palettes, so of course I would have all of them in one place. If you use them, they will overwrite the first 190 of Talon's palettes.

Yeah, you can do that. =)

Hm? not sure waht you mean with "have them all in one place"

I meant like if you already have preview pictures or such

Hm? not sure waht you mean with "have them all in one place"

I meant like if you already have preview pictures or such

That was a response to Torm.

I don't have any preview pictures. I remade all my palettes earlier this year, so the previews I did have were all deleted ( since they were outdated ).

Hmm is it me or are some colors a bit diff or more colorful ingame?

Noticed on my aco palettes when I played aco that some where it looked more white-ish on the picture it looked more yellow-ish ingame

and the pink ones looks more much intensive ingame than on the pic :/ well might have to recheck that or so

That's because they're contrasted against different colours. My palettes have a white-white, not the weird gray-brown white that is Gravity's default.

Possible to compile them into a .zip file?

I think so :o Was a bit busy with school and other stuff, will take a look at that tomorrow I think

Btw, the dyes ranging from 426 to 553 are not accuarate for female Sniper.

It broke my heart into very small pieces knowing that #433 doesn't workss the way is shown. ):