Sign in to follow this  
Squa

Squarrot Cheebs [ CLOSED! ]

Holaho. Welcome to the art corner. I'd love to take the slot please. I'll pm you in a bit as I'll need to look around for my reference (not on my usual computer). Hope you don't mind. Thanks!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Iela said:

Holaho. Welcome to the art corner. I'd love to take the slot please. I'll pm you in a bit as I'll need to look around for my reference (not on my usual computer). Hope you don't mind. Thanks!

And the slot is yours! Thank you very much~ :wub:

It's okay, no rush! /heh

Welcome to the art corner. /ok 

And damn it Iela! /gg 

Done with Iela's comm! n v n

IELAMARKED.png

Edited by Parsachae
  • Like 7

I'll be on hiatus for a while ahue

Edited by Squa

Hi guys, /sob I just spent my zeny on costumes and some gear so..... 

*opens shop* /lv 

Edited by Squa
  • Like 1

Just now, Marly said:

I love the YOI chibis ♥

Aah! Thank you so much!! YOI gives me life HAHAHA /lv 

Just now, 11217669 said:

SQUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA GO GO GO *cheers with pom poms* /lv2 

*punches ur tooth* TYTY KEKEK /lv 

Slot please? ;w;

Commission Type: Chibi C
Number of characters: (maximum 3) 1 
Reference(s): Hanan.png.bd6cfe8fa804bf2af4afb12a7e285ac3.png
Additional information: hmm ;w; I cant think of any lol

money is sent ;w;

Edited by Kisuka*

Squaaaa welcome back /lv woulda requested slot but they're both taken ; v; I shall be back to collect your QT artsu next time.

OMFG! IS THERE A SLOT? /omg (If so I would like it please.) /heh If not, my bank account thanks you. xD 

1 hour ago, Sakura Miyu said:

Squaaaa welcome back /lv woulda requested slot but they're both taken ; v; I shall be back to collect your QT artsu next time.

Aaaa omg mama<333333 Thank you!! Don't worry, I'll open slots as soon as I finish the first batch! /lv 

1 hour ago, Arya said:

OMFG! IS THERE A SLOT? /omg (If so I would like it please.) /heh If not, my bank account thanks you. xD 

LMAO DALE <333333 Sadly, all slots are taken uhuhu you're welcome, Dale's bank account HAHA

43 minutes ago, Squawk said:

Give slot pls.

Give name pls /gg 

6 hours ago, Yoshimi said:

CUTIES!!! /lv/lv/lv 

TENOOO THANK YOUU!! /lv/lv/lv 

4 hours ago, Kisuka* said:

Slot please? ;w;

Commission Type: Chibi C
Number of characters: (maximum 3) 1 
Reference(s): Hanan.png.bd6cfe8fa804bf2af4afb12a7e285ac3.png
Additional information: hmm ;w; I cant think of any lol

Slot is yours /lv 

10 hours ago, GM Raine said:

Edited my post. Will send payment shortly. /ok 

Oki, thanks! I shall check laterr! Also, you are ordering 3 characters, is that right? :ph34r:

• Like 2

On 2/3/2017 at 10:08 PM, Ayuda said:

I wanted a slot, but instead I'll just cry and cheer from back here :Abs:

Ahaha, next tiiiime!! *wipes your tears

On 2/3/2017 at 11:26 PM, GM Raine said:

Oh, I'm sorry, just 1! Haha that typo /spin 

Money sent. :) 

LOL okie! Thanks! :D 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By fumiddition
      A R D I N D A ' S   (C) A R T
      i hope you like puns  my art tumblr (and mostly RO art) is @ fumiddition
        PSA: I'm still around, but very slow art-wise! If you'd like commission updates via discord, drop me a PM and I'll add you there ww
      Hello, art corner! My name is Fumi and my main IGN is Ardinda (feel free to use either or be as creative as you want). I used to play, draw and rp RO about a handful of years ago, but recently I've been Asura Strike'd right in the feels again and decided to creep back into it for good ol' nostalgia's sake and take my sweet time with it here. Plus, there are just too many beautiful costumes and I wish to own some of them, so here comes the birth of this teeny tiny commission shop with some art I can offer in return. Let's jump below! 
      C O M M I S S I O N
      if you're interested, sharp shoot me a reply (or a PM if you're shy because I'm shy too) and i'll get back to you with the details i need

► Half-body Solo: 40 mil zeny / 40 Talon Coins
      One character only ♪ Do take note that there will be an additional charge for an added weapon or pet 
      Full bodies are to be discussed via PM

► Half-body Duo: 100 mil zeny / 100 Talon Coins
      Two characters interacting! I am open to all romantic pairs (hetero / BL / GL) as well as friend / sibling / parent relationships
      P.S.: Biochemists / Alchemists with their Lifs will count as this type of commission

► Half body Party: Bribe / PM for info
      Prices are much different for group pictures depending on the number of characters and complexity, so please discuss with me privately!
      G U I D E L I N E S
      everything you need to know ♪
      I typically follow the game's official designs. Please mention if you'd like a specific change made to yours. Armor and animals are generally hard for me to draw, but I will do my berry best--  I accept zeny as payment, but you can opt to pay using Talon Coins (1 TC = 1 mil zeny) or a combination of items in my wish list below. You can also choose to mix and match. Full payment is required after you have confirmed the sketch. Please send payment to my Super Novice, IGN Ardinda or meet up with me in Eden Group. I mainly need references such as: screenshots, headgear IDs, eye colour and brief personality, but feel free to add others such as skin tone, scars, accessories, etc. You are free to use my art anywhere you want. I only ask to not claim it as your own or sell it. Credit would be wonderful, but not necessary. If there is anything you're unsure of, do ask! I will gladly clear any doubts for you. P.S. I absolutely welcome returning customers! I can't get enough of everyone's beautiful characters after all.  S L O T S   /   W A I T L I S T   /   S T A T U S
      these are not in order! i work on the ones that are easier on my hands first
      Slot #01  anon x 2 (50% - paid)     Slot #08  GM Luna x 1 (0%) Slot #02  Kisuka* x 5 (30% - paid)   Slot #09  Emi x 2 (0%) Slot #03  Orchestra x 9 (50% - paid)   Slot #10  ezpzDeej x 2 (50% - paid) Slot #04  Rense x 2 (50% - paid)   Slot #11  ------------------------------------- Slot #05  Cheron x 3 (0% - paid)   Slot #12  ------------------------------------- Slot #06  Sephyyy x 3 (70% - paid)   Slot #13  ------------------------------------- Slot #07  GM Gowther x 1 (70% - paid)   Slot #14  ------------------------------------- W I S H L I S T
      let me know if you'd like to trade any of these (or suggest something else!) for art because a girl can dream-- (this section is continuously updating)
       Love Feeling  Picnic Basket  Nidhogg Wig  Wrapping Ribbon  Sorcerer Hood Cat Ear Ribbon  Walking White Cat  Cat Ear Hat White  Rainbow Sigrun's Wings   Phalanx  Lady's Feather Hat  Choker  Stall of Angel  Heavenly Dark Flame  Red Vicious Aura  Vicious Aura  Snack Party   Lolita Two Side Up    Kururinpa Hair  Long Cat Ears  Pigtail Red Riding Hood  Eleanor Wig  Walking Shiba Inu #21273 Backside Bell #21235 Nine Tail Fox Hair                               C H A R A C T E R S
      my in-game handles! don't be afraid to say hi
      Ardinda Iyre Raehal Juddex Thank you so much for your time - I hope to update this thread casually with more RO art and meet more of you cool Leaf cats in-game~ 
    • By Scherie
      ☆ Hello, welcome to my art corner! ☆
      (*・ω・)ノ
      I'm Scherie, quite a new player (maybe you'll find me lurking in Payon, and Prontera for daily Betty) in TalonRO. I've been playing in this server for almost two months together with my wuvwuv forever game partner, SoraKHK, who's been the one busy with grinding to make living for both of us. And I thought, hey why don't I open an art thread so I can spend all of the money for costume to support both of us!
      And after the encouragement from him and our friends, I finally made one.

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★

PORTFOLIO: 
      I don't really draw in general, so I don't have a lot of samples ;u; 
      Please refer to this DeviantArt page to see it in better format (I think?): CLICKIES
      I will also update drawings here for you guys to check out! ❤️

PRICELIST:

Chibi Sketch: 5 mil zeny / 5 Talon Coin  || Colored: 10 mil zeny / 10 Talon Coin 
      Chibi Couple Sketch: 8 mil zeny / 8 Talon Coin || Colored: 13 mil zeny // 13 Talon Coin
      Half Body Sketch: 8 mil zeny / 8 Talon Coin ||  Colored: 15 mil zeny / 15 Talon Coin
      Half Body Couple Sketch: 10 mil zeny / 10 Talon Coin || Colored: 20 mil zeny / 20 Talon Coin
      Full Body Sketch: 10 mil zeny / 10 Talon Coin || Colored: 25 mil zeny / 25 Talon Coin
      Full Body Couple Sketch: 12 mil zeny / 12 Talon Coin || Colored: 30 mil zeny / 30 Talon Coin

(P.S: The samples above are the result for sketches. Clean lineart are only for colored pieces) 

GUIDELINES & DISCLAIMERS:
      1. Hit the reply button, PM me, or chat me through Discord Cheryl#4855 if you're interested with this format:
      2. I'm still suck at drawing anatomy, fingers, coloring and male characters (hey that's too much), but I promise I'll do my best ( ; ω ; )
      3. For colored commission, will send you the rough sketch/draft for approval first, before proceeding the step.
      4. If there's anything you're unsatisfied with, I'll gladly make some amendments.
      5. I accept both zeny and talon coin (1mil = 1TC). You can mail it to my High Priestess Scheria (with an 'a'), or trade me directly. I mostly online around 7PM (GMT+7) and hang around Payon.
      6. Payment is splitted into two phase: DP of minimum 50% after the rough draft sent, and the rest after I finished the art for you! 
      7. The final artwork will be sent in high-res JPEG and PNG to your Discord or PM.
      8. I am not a professional artist, I work quite slow so give me about a week to finish your drawing ♥

SLOTS:
      1. Mei Magnolia
      2. Novalolly
      3. Bobito

FINISHED COMMISSIONS: 
      (there's something here already ;D click click!)

☆ Thank you very much! ☆

• By Conporings
      Hello there! I am a humble priest who has just joined your ranks. A charitable guild took me in so I am paying my rent in drawings. Some are personal too. More to come in updates!
      Everything posted here is RO only, other stuff at  https://www.deviantart.com/luvira (includes my older stuff)
      And 
      twitter.com/zianthyst (includes all my sketches)
      Commissions currently closed.
      (Aug 25 2019 Edit) Sketch Commissions: So since I'm constantly trying to get inspiration for practice but can't afford to spend a lot of time on one picture, I've decided to take sketch commissions for 3 mil per bust shot, 6 mil per full body. No color or backgrounds. Please refer to information under the spoiler tab below if you are interested!
      (PINNED) 8/25/2019 Update: Sketch Commissions Info
      ========================
      Table of Contents (for my own reference when updating)

========================
      1/2/2020 Update: I'm a sucker for male HPs XD