tomitafox

How to fix solve Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file error [WINDOWS 7]

Question

PS: IM A BRAZILLIAN SOO MY MENSSAGES GONNA BE IN PORTUGUESE, ALSO SORRY FOR MY TERRIBLE ENGLISH, I HOPE THIS POST HELP U SOMEHOW

1.png

ENGLISH:

''Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file error''.

I found two ways to solve this problem, the first one is by allowing the program on your antivirus, or turning it off, you can also try to set your firewall off.

The second way that I found is by being the adm on your computer user, and having the 100% admin control:

2.png

3.png4.png5.png6.png

Then you need to allow the 100% control:

7.png8.png9.png10.png11.png12.png13.png

Great, NOW PAY ATTENTION, YOU GONNA NEED TO REPEAT THE NEXT STEP EVERYTIME YOU WANT TO PLAY:

B1HyF06.png

Write CMD, then open it as admin.

zSYCke6.png

Write ''at 13:30 /interactive cmd'' , now press enter.

n4nx8P0.png

yhIwhR7.png

Now logoff your user, and then log again, your rag should open normally.

Portugues:
Você nescessitara do user como admin, e o controle total do mesmo, seguindo os passos das imagens acima
Em seguida vc necessita abrir o cmd como admin, la digita ''at 13:30 /interactive cmd'' e aperte enter.

Faça o logoff e depois entre novamente, seu rag devera abrir normalmente

ps: Admins I didn't knew where to put this post, soo if I'm on the wrong place, please move my post, I also hope this post help some people that have the same problem as I had, if fixed please coment here soo more people can know about it.

• Like 2

9 answers to this question

Guest CaiN

EDIT:

Just delete your bank plugins and you will be able to play.

I just deleted the "Warsaw Core" program and stopped the "Gbp Service". They identify the patch as a malware and block it

downloading the full installer then installing it in a clean folder usually helps

regularly updating the kro pre renewal and renewal helps too

Hi, i was having the same problem with Windows 10, and i couldn't change the "Owner" option. So i used the program called "TakeOwnershipEx", it allows you to change the owner of folders and files to your current user. I changed the owner of the folder "System32" inside the Windows folder, and it fixed the problem for me.

Here's the link to the program, its 100% clean. https://mega.nz/#!h0FigKBD!aie3opKjIE97F9ZP9uW4ZEGZkrGJ8C4FT2Bpnz8EgWw

And here's a print of how simple is to change the owner of a folder after you've installed the program. 

Takeownership.jpg?1476425701

I hope it fix the problem for more players like it did for me =]

I started playing two days ago and no issues that far, but today out of the blue this starts to come up! I've tried to re-install the full game, re-install it in another folder, disable the firewall, use the administrator rights and even downloaded the software @Danaik3D recommended and still nothing. Any other thoughts? /ag

The game used to work fine for me too, and suddenly I started getting this problem. Tried OP`s solution but unfortunately it didn't work

Guest CaiN

I downloaded both normal and torrent full installer from the website, download de iRO and the mini Talon pack, installed as admistrator and did everything it was said here. And i still can't open the TalonPatch.exe

BUT

When i tried to run the TalonPatch in safe mode i was able to run the patch, but when i tried to play, the "gameguard logo" shows up and disappear very fast. The same thing happens when i try to run "talonexe.exe"

Any other suggestion?  

On 1/2/2017 at 11:59 PM, Guest CaiN said:

I downloaded both normal and torrent full installer from the website, download de iRO and the mini Talon pack, installed as admistrator and did everything it was said here. And i still can't open the TalonPatch.exe

BUT

When i tried to run the TalonPatch in safe mode i was able to run the patch, but when i tried to play, the "gameguard logo" shows up and disappear very fast. The same thing happens when i try to run "talonexe.exe"

Any other suggestion?  

Well this Issue i did over come by following this Steps.

And download the Visual C++ 2008 SP1 Redistributable Package (x86) from the Link and install it.

then Restart computer and try opening game, its probably due to Visual C++ error.

Give it a try and it should work.

If in case if it gives you error for MSVCR110.DLL file missing then can download this file from Google and need to be copied in your System32 Folder of Windows and it will work.

I resolved my error with this little trick.