Sign in to follow this  
Hylozoist

AzzyAI

I noticed that most Alchemists/Creators on TalonRO are using MirAI, and this sounds weird to me since MirAI is quite outdated. In fact, remnants of functions banned from the game loooooong time ago can still be found in the GUI settings. So, I decided to post an less outdated (and my favorite) custom AI: AzzyAI, modified to work on private servers.

Download (530 KB)

MediaFire

MEGA

I'm not posting any guide to this, cuz this comes with a very extensive and informative documentation. So if you have any questions on how to use it, READ THE PDF. If you still have questions, I'll try to answer them as best as possible... Or not... (Probably not.)

Anyway, enjoy.

Edited by Hylozoist
Added one more link
  • Like 3
  • No1 1

Tks :)

P.S: The "AzzyAIConfig.exe" works? It is real time? I can edit and click "apply" and homunculus recognizes? Or i have to reload it? (With / hoai?)

Edited by Ragnax

12 hours ago, Ragnax said:

Tks :)

P.S: The "AzzyAIConfig.exe" works? It is real time? I can edit and click "apply" and homunculus recognizes? Or i have to reload it? (With / hoai?)

Yeah, it works. I'm adjusting my tactics as my homunculus gets stronger. (Like, reducing the skill level used in certain mobs to save SP.)

It's not real time, though. In my experience, simply relog makes new changes take effect.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, B L U said:

Ew

That download link :(

Hmmm... Could you be more specific or helpful? Like, saying what's wrong and how to fix it.

That would be nice, really.

On 06/06/2016 at 8:35 PM, Hylozoist said:

Hmmm... Could you be more specific or helpful? Like, saying what's wrong and how to fix it.

That would be nice, really.

Forwards me to play store :(

Edited by B L U

it works fine for me..

Spoiler

TCO25ra.jpg

Edited by howrah
  • Like 2

Is there any significant difference between the two (with MIRAI) that will make us shift to that new AI?

basically all the muted alchemists uses MirAI because it doesn't recognize some of the extended classes

• Like 1

10 hours ago, zero_espada said:

Is there any significant difference between the two (with MIRAI) that will make us shift to that new AI?

Well, as I said MirAI is really outdated...

AzzyAI is almost 10 years ahead, which means it supports extended classes, extremely detailed homunculus and mercenary behavior editor on GUI, and all the Renewal stuff (even if no one here needs it).

Your homunculus behavior will be much more malleable with AzzyAI. Berserk, kite, snipe (take that, geographers) are some options that aren't on MirAI.

Do u have other links for this? directs me to a playstore like BLU

Doesn't work for me either :< Maybe try compressing it in a zip folder for us pretty please /slur 

Edited by Fearah

This is very strange. I know forums where all users use MEGA to upload your stuff and never seen anything like this.

Anyway, it's uploaded to MediaFire too. Tell me if it works.

Did you update the AI compatibility with mercenary too? The last I try AzzyAI it doesn't support mercenary usage

I get an odd error when opening the zip, look at the empty zip
EDIT: Nevermind using 7zip now works wonders

Was this modified for pre renewal? I used another modified from other site and didnt work, was a renewal server forum :(

37076066c30f746dfb7085a6ce385d27.png

Edited by nivrioshka

I use MirAi, But I customized mine. I never use the control panel since its just too dated. I noticed with AzzyAI its more focused on homun S and it's worst in most situations for me. I've used AzzyAi but I cannot get fast attack(azzy Dance attack) to work as good as MirAI I don't understand why. I think it has something to do with the attack stances AzzyAi uses.

Edited by codejerry
  • Like 1

i tried using this but it doesnt work even i customized everything. my homun doesnt attack or even move so i switch to mirai and i never encounter a problem after that

ah yes I just noticed that dance attack doesn't work properly too.

Uh well imma go back to that custom mirai just for leveling.

But everything other than the dance attack and that we can't disable auto emergency avoid, this AI is great.

Does anyone use this AzzyAi? Uh I really want the dance attack. If someone can make it work, share pls :'D.

Edited by Araeh