Mosjoandy

TalonRO Wizard/HW DEX Gear Progression Guide [150 DEX] ~ Finalized

Yeah GJ is ok. Even with GEC I always have some GJ in my pockets )

• Like 2

I love the complexity of RO, there is never just a single answer to any of you're questions. You can always strive for perfection ! 😃

Thank you for you help guys, it is much appretiated.

• No1 1

I was wondering about shields, if zeny was not an issue.

Would valk shields be prefered over book of charms ? 

having a hard time justifying all the negatives against 2 int.

5 hours ago, Boogety said:

2 Int > 20% resist to Water, Fire, Shadow and Undead Property. Most of that elemental attack is magic which completly blocked by GTB + elemental armor, for melee you have SW, for ranged physical you have nothing (but you can stun with BoC).

• No1 1

6 hours ago, Boogety said:

this is a lot about your play style -

- I am squishy wizard, I dont want to tank anything, so I dont need additional redux (leak instead of deviling) - and that int will help me kill faster, so they wont reach me, so I dont need additional redux :)

- I am high vit wizard who can tank, I use devi and my int is not that huge - so I can afford having 2 less from equips in exchange for better survivability..

BUT - book also has the stun effect - the script shows 10%  -  and it really does kick in quite a lot - that can be considered as another reduction of dmg.. and you will most likely wear ele armour anyways, so ele attacks will be "covered" by the armour..

so yeah, I would opt for the book..

the upside of having valk shield, is if you are rocking a diablos robe +3 int [agav].

you want to wear ele armor as little as possible xD

vs also has half of the weight that book has 

Edited by Boogety

I prefer +2 Int BoC and +3 int Mage Coat [Agav]. For all events I don't need that 20% resist from Valk cus GTB block most of them. You wear ele armor mostly to avoid Coma (Bathory) - there is no more ele armor in my pockets (Agav and Marc is another 2 which is always with me).

If you can see all pros and cons by yourself - only you can answer what is better for you )