Sign in to follow this  
GM Seiren

New website, databases back online!

Both of the websites that were removed gave 1 point each every 12 hours. Two points were added back to two other 12 hour sites so that couldn't have changed.

thanx for answer

one more question, as we are on some kind of "fancy new CSS3 and jQuery tricks"

would it be possible to add in "Game Account Management" option to DELETE account ?

reason:

(speaking for my self) I have some testing accounts, that are now useless and want to get rid of them (or hide, if delete is not possible) - I don't want to see them, they make only confusion now)

Nice one! Thank you GM team!  <3 And ooooohhhh! Our emoticons are back!!! So lovely!  <3

I really like the new look at both the forum and the website are a true masterpiece. ( I personally enjoyed the css3 animation - thumbs up for that! I'm kinda into that stuff xD)

Even more amazing is that the database are working again now.

You guys dont even know how much i appreciate your hard work here. I guess that's exactly what makes TalonRo TalonRo.

Cool, Tapatalk is working now :) For those whose cant work, do remember to remove your existing TalonRO account off the client and re-add them ;)

Nobody realized on a new feature on the item database?

Second line, Vending: you can see now the lowest price of an item, if it's available at shops. Nice one going.

The only thing that I miss is that now you can click on the map links to see all the monsters that belong to a map. It was a good feature.

Sign in to follow this