Sign in to follow this  
GM Seiren

Banner Competition 2013!

Alright, unfortunately a site that we use a banner on has changed its banner dimensions. Instead of 300x250, they now have to be 250x250 with a maximum size of 400 KB.

We do apologize to everyone who already made a 300x250 banner. Therefore, the event will be extended for two weeks. The new deadline is Sunday, March 10th, 8pm server time.

:o OMG  :S

This is my first. I will still create some more. Didn't know fitting things in 100kb file is a bit challenging. I hope you like

bannerleachim.gif

revised the background

banner2leachim.gif

Hello everyone,

My first post on the forum. first event i am participating in and first gif i have ever photoshoped :P

I hope everyone accepts it, let alone like it. I enjoyed it none the less ... good luck to everyone.

1362463906240.gif

136246406872.gif

I might send more entries depending on how much time i get.

Still learning.  /no1

Well here is mine, if anything those colors should attract. This one is very low in Kbs.  Created another one before that...which worked on for like a week, just to realize it was over the limit....soooo feel like posting it anyway just so it doesn't go in vain and can at least been seen, but don't want to cause confusion, since anyway it can't be used.

This one below is about 70kbs though....

2858548.gif

In Game Name: Aireane

468 x 60 banner.

XKx1itI.gif

If you're going to do a banner at least choose a different image from the old one I made.

genLpTf.gif

I like your other banners though.

2865893.gif

And one more... that's the one I worked for a week for, I finally made it much smaller also around 70kbs  :D

IGN: Aireane

Oooh That was sooo embarrassing... oooh that's right ... Thanks Tio.

Forums are cool it's like I went back in time and replied in advance...

Well I'll fix it and will put it back.

^

Impossible is Nothing, not Nothing is Impossible ;x

If you're going to do a banner at least choose a different image from the old one I made.

genLpTf.gif

I like your other banners though.

Well, sorry. It's not like I keep track of all TRO's previous banner lol. I'll change mine to something else then, let's hope Google images won't give me any more duplicates this time.  ^_^ And thanks.

Alright, sorry for the delay everyone. Here are the winners for the Banner Competition that got most votes within the GM Team.

We can't promise that we'll use all of them, but we're thankful for every creation!

468x60

Nad

YSLmxFC.gif

erikwithagun

65152899.gif

250x250

Nad

UYpBw56.gif

160x160

Nad

tMi49G6.jpg

Nad

P97SExr.png

Thank you everyone for joining. The prizes will be mailed to you ASAP.

Sign in to follow this