Sign in to follow this  
GM Seiren

New maps, monsters, items and cards!

Howl, I ****ing love you (no homo). Credit goes to all the other GM's involved with this update as well. I'm so happy with the direction this server is taking (not switching over to renewal, but changing the content for pre-renewal) I'm really looking forward to TalonRO's future, thank you for your hard work.

No one's said it yet?  Really?  Okay then I will!

-clears throat- Aheeem....

RELEASE THE KRAKEN!

LOL! Kraken MVP doesn't look much but boy does it know what it's doing.

I think there's a bug on Dolomedes.

My fire spells miss. (super effective before renewal)

But my north wind does around 8k -10k dmg on it (before renewal : 500 - 700dmg)

kinda like it tho /heh

I think there's a bug on Dolomedes.

My fire spells miss. (super effective before renewal)

But my north wind does around 8k -10k dmg on it (before renewal : 500 - 700dmg)

kinda like it tho /heh

If you check on iRO wiki database their element got changed to water 3, which is likely why fire no longer works, but wind now does a ton of damage.

Not EVERYTHING RMS says applies.

If you check on iRO wiki database their element got changed to water 3, which is likely why fire no longer works, but wind now does a ton of damage.

Not EVERYTHING RMS says applies.

ah... icic

guess there's no need for a change here sry ^^;

http://ratemyserver.net/index.php?mob_name=dolomedes&page=re_mob_db&f=1&mob_search=Search

You just need to click that Renewal check box to see the renewal version of Dolomedes. Property : Water 3.

And RMS > irowiki on terms of being database of tRO, tbh.

No one's said it yet?  Really?  Okay then I will!

-clears throat- Aheeem....

RELEASE THE KRAKEN!

Kraken!? /omg *remembers the death dice minigame.... runs away*

queen scaraba card is a bit unbalanced in pvp/woe,a lot of sqis have a hit bonus while this card gives more hit *free phree* and still add power,it pretty much destroys flee builds.  :|

queen scaraba card is a bit unbalanced in pvp/woe,a lot of sqis have a hit bonus while this card gives more hit *free phree* and still add power,it pretty much destroys flee builds.  :|

then make a different kind of build don't stick to just one build, it actually gives a new way for players to strategize.

Its not about making a new build to counter it,the card gives way too many perks thats all,it needs a nerf or limitation

Its not about making a new build to counter it,the card gives way too many perks thats all,it needs a nerf or limitation

now the hell with exchanging DBSS, etc will start (for queen scaraba card) :)

it'll help the economy

many people now will start NW quest chain, and some of them will remove one S card, it'll increase demand for TC's :)

Completely unrelated to what I'm saying but yes people will.donate or buy tc for that card and more...

I've thought more like price increase for quest items and TC's :) ... little boost to economy

Make a suggestion if you think it's OP! :) They have written that anything may change, but someone has to suggest it first :P

Sign in to follow this