New maps, monsters, items and cards!

GM Seiren

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't think Queen Scaraba card would be game breaking in WoE. Not sure about PvP, but most likely not in WoE. Nobody should rely too much on Flee in WoE anyways. Unless you like to rambo stuff.

TBH, a flee whore should be able to out-flee 35 hit anyways.

+100 from Phree on the other hand is a different story.

In my mind, it's a sacrifice of 65 hit for some added DMG; but if your hit isn't high enough that added damage won't really be worth anything anyways.

Ah well, the only way to get a similar HIT to 1 Phree card is through 3x QS Cards, which would mean on SQIs it would only work be more beneficial if you had say...TTP, which would now be 3x QS. If you have 1 or 2 doppels in an SQI, a QS card will never be better, unless you don't mind having less HIT.

People said that about Trans classes too. Get over it.

Trans classes weren't included with a garbage stat/skill renewal. That is irrelevant to the argument. Either way I disagree, the trans classes were pretty well executed. It's just that Champion, Bio, and WS had the biggest upper-hand over most other classes. We can't say it wasn't the same way when it was still second classes either (yea, I'm looking at you Hunter class), so yea.

Trans classes weren't included with a garbage stat/skill renewal. That is irrelevant to the argument. Either way I disagree, the trans classes were pretty well executed. It's just that Champion, Bio, and WS had the biggest upper-hand over most other classes. We can't say it wasn't the same way when it was still second classes either (yea, I'm looking at you Hunter class), so yea.

I never said Renewal was good, 3rds CAN be balanced into non renewal though, it's been done. I'm not even saying it should be done here, I'm just pointing out a fact. People said the EXACT same crap when Transcendence was introduced. Plain and simple. It's not that they're "Unbalanced" or "bad for economy" it's that they're different. And people are afraid of change. Just call it as it is, stop hiding behind lame reasoning. it's only "irrelevant" because it pointed out a flaw in the logic of them being bad for no valid reason. :)

Sorry for double post, I meant to write this before hitting submit, I'm half asleep though.

The new Biliban map is pretty neat, I could see it being a decent place to solo exp, there are better, of course, but it wouldn't be bad, I was getting I think .04% off crabs with 3 people in my group, at level 90, so yeah. I haven't seen Kraken yet but kudos to the GM team for this update, it's awesome so far

I never said Renewal was good, 3rds CAN be balanced into non renewal though, it's been done. I'm not even saying it should be done here, I'm just pointing out a fact. People said the EXACT same crap when Transcendence was introduced. Plain and simple. It's not that they're "Unbalanced" or "bad for economy" it's that they're different. And people are afraid of change. Just call it as it is, stop hiding behind lame reasoning. it's only "irrelevant" because it pointed out a flaw in the logic of them being bad for no valid reason. :)

Trans classes didn't overhaul every single mechanic the game had. Just pointing that out.

Ah well, the only way to get a similar HIT to 1 Phree card is through 3x QS Cards, which would mean on SQIs it would only work be more beneficial if you had say...TTP, which would now be 3x QS. If you have 1 or 2 doppels in an SQI, a QS card will never be better, unless you don't mind having less HIT.

I was looking at the SQIs that have a hit bonus on top of this QS card like the LK and Champ SQI.40+35 hit is pretty much a  free phree with high power still. and yes I should make a suggestion then if I cant put input here on it /spin

Afraid of change?... It's not that people are afraid of change, it's a fact that renewal ruined the game by turning Ragnarok Online into something it was never supposed to be. Nobody wants the same fate to happen to the existing pre-renewal experiences that still exist. Plus, Trans classes are by a long run more balanced than the 3rd classes ever would be. Unless, this server took every single 3rd class/renewal skill and completely reworked it to make it on par with the re-renewal mechanics/skills. This would end up taking an immense amount of work. Plus the fact that the experience all monsters give would need to receive a similar overhaul to work with the 150/50 cap.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't recall hearing that many complaints back when Trans got introduced. Mostly it was just that WoE's meta will be changed, that you need to re-level again to 99, which was (and still is) time-consuming.

It's true that people are unafraid of change, but you can't say that they aren't unbalanced or bad for economy either. Go ask the official server's people about it, or go see for yourself.

• 3 weeks later...

Guys, I have a question. I'm curious about the new Bibilan floor and went to RMS to look for info. The info, however, is only applied to the renewal system, which is causing me some doubts.

The exp shown on RMS is the same? Because those monsters at Bibilan 6 gives only 2k- exp, that is so disappointing.  :-\

• 2 weeks later...

Guys, I have a question. I'm curious about the new Bibilan floor and went to RMS to look for info. The info, however, is only applied to the renewal system, which is causing me some doubts.

The exp shown on RMS is the same? Because those monsters at Bibilan 6 gives only 2k- exp, that is so disappointing.  :-\

Its fully customized here, The exp is larger than what RMS shows. Also dont forget the server EXP is 6x atm.  You should check the map out with @showexp for details.