Ghen Corps

Dagger of Edda - The Hunt Begins!!!

It is theoretically possible but just extremely unlikely.

does it mean it will get easier with time?

I also believe it is somehow related to bapho instance, and well, my ro general knowledge tells me these items will have some kind of drop rate. I am doing bapho instance with guild once a week or so, maybe after a few months we'll get something

Posted (edited)

does it mean it will get easier with time?

I also believe it is somehow related to bapho instance, and well, my ro general knowledge tells me these items will have some kind of drop rate. I am doing bapho instance with guild once a week or so, maybe after a few months we'll get something

AFAIK: sealed shrine has the bapho's shinbone item.

ET Vanilla/BGs has the glowing golden orb.

Nothing else about the other 4 items.

-I strongly believe these are hidden in maps "lost" corners: when ppl play instances, they just run it, they dont seek on every square.

-Inside events bags / boxes / dealers (halloween, xmass, or the ginnunggap's gift box).

Edited by cobijin

I know it has been over 2 years now and I am wondering if anyone has found a new clue regarding the most difficult quest (not impossible) of all times in talonro? I would like to continue this thread and not give up hope. So if there are still any players out there who wishes to continue with me let us search together and collect more information so that we can finally unlock this god tier quest!

• Like 1

16 hours ago, suushii said:

I know it has been over 2 years now and I am wondering if anyone has found a new clue regarding the most difficult quest (not impossible) of all times in talonro? I would like to continue this thread and not give up hope. So if there are still any players out there who wishes to continue with me let us search together and collect more information so that we can finally unlock this god tier quest!

im doing this too on the side. clues the GM said is that "if only all the players played the mini games"
so im guessing hints are spread everywhere on mini games. like the haunted house which requires cooperation.

• Love 1

3 minutes ago, PrideFries said:

im doing this too on the side. clues the GM said is that "if only all the players played the mini games"
so im guessing hints are spread everywhere on mini games. like the haunted house which requires cooperation.

Yeah I totally agree, regarding with cooperation, being in a party might trigger a quest or hint of some sort but there are things that can be only accomplished through parties as well. 

18 hours ago, PrideFries said:

Isn't the Haunted House minigame broken, though? /hmm

49 minutes ago, A・G said:

Isn't the Haunted House minigame broken, though? /hmm

i dont even know exactly. some say in !main that its broken. i played it a few times before too. i think i didnt really "finish" it coz the groups i have most of the times are Afk ones.

Edit:

hey i think ur perfect for this one. judging from what i saw on holloween event, this might be easy for u but super hard on others. i hope u will solve this one.

Edited by PrideFries