Sign in to follow this  
GM Howl

Sixth-Year Anniversary Celebration

TalonRO 6th Anniversary Event

Real Prize Giveaway & Return of the Golden Porings

TalonRO is pleased to celebrate an astounding six years of operation - and we're ready to celebrate in grand fashion! Our Six-Year Anniversary Celebration begins with a very special Real Prize Giveaway Contest! This year, six very lucky players will win a prize package of special Ragnarok Items, Talon Coins, and a one-of-a-kind TalonRO Limited Edition T-Shirt!

To kick off this event, you will find Golden Porings scattered throughout TalonRO’s fields. While they won't be hiding in dungeons or cities, these mobs drop a very unique Gold Poring Essence. Only SIX Golden Porings are within the TalonRO world at any given time, and when one dies, another will respawn on a new field. You can then trade these rare Gold Poring Essences to the Black Talon NPC in Prontera, who will reward you with a TalonRO Cake. These awesome cakes will grant you 50% more EXP for 30 minutes plus an increased walking speed. These cakes are also only in a limited supply!

Now here's the special part: when you exchange your Gold Poring Essence for a TalonRO Cake, there is a very rare chance you will receive a GOLDEN TICKET. Only six Golden Tickets exist server-wide. Once you find the Golden Ticket, send a forum message to GM Seiren and claim your Anniversary Prize Package!

Every prize pack is unique, but each Golden Ticket holder will receive the following:

• A TalonRO Real Prize Package - randomly chosen among six packages (details below)
  • A handwritten letter of congratulations from the GM Team
  • 26 Talon Coins to spend on anything you like in-game

Full details of our Real Prize Giveaway event, including prize package details and contest rules, can be found in the Official Events section of our forum.

On behalf of the GM Staff at TalonRO, we are delighted to celebrate six incredible years of memories, laughs, and adventures with you all. We're so pleased that you are a part of our community and we look forward to celebrating this momentous occasion with each of you in yet another prize giveaway event. Cheers!

Happy aniversary I love you guys and I hope this will last for many more years. I love you. did I mention I love you.

Yeeeha!!! Only six are lucky hahaha, but Happy Birthday TalonRO!! :D

I'm proud to be a part of this community.

Happy 6th Anniversary TalonRO!

* I want a TalonRO Shirt! >.< *

Me too!! We'll even print your very own character on them - making yours truly one-of-a-kind! :D

Happy 6th Year Anni tRO! Now let us all dance & celebrate! /gg

Funny_dance.gif

Good luck to everyone for the event~ <3

Sign in to follow this