Bear Kiddo

Winter Solstice, WoE: Vanilla SE guild

3 hours ago, Tio said:

I wish! I'm still having trouble connecting my ISP to tro =(

It's fine. We took a break this week. We're waiting for Xillia to be ready so woe se can be fun. We play FE as well

Also.. pagepawn. 😉 /gg

Edited by Arya

4 hours ago, Arya said:

giphy.gif

What's up noob dale? Still playing dota support class? Btw i will wait your team in TI..See yah!! 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Larz said:

What's up noob dale? Still playing dota support class? Btw i will wait your team in TI..See yah!! 

I'll have you know support wins games. :P I do offlane/support now. Ask our captain. /gg

On 2/26/2017 at 8:24 PM, Larz said:

Hey cousin let me regear you for WoE.

1 hour ago, Nonoko-chan said:

Hey cousin let me regear you for WoE.

Cousin? insan...Don't tell me you team up to kiddo and her circle of friends in talon?

On 2/27/2017 at 0:58 PM, Arya said:

I'll have you know support wins games. :P I do offlane/support now. Ask our captain. /gg

Kill your captain he is noob don't waste your time.

Edited by Larz

21 minutes ago, Larz said:

Cousin? insan...Don't tell me you team up to kiddo and her circle of friends in talon?

This is Abi you dweeb. XD

I run a diff guild for WoE NT but i have little to none experience for Vanilla Trans. The NT scene is dying slowly. I joined them bec trsns vanilla is fun though i can only attend Weds FE. Sunday is fam day.

1 hour ago, Larz said:

lol Larz, your english is "less" broken now. are you the real larz, or just a poser? /gawi/heh

2 hours ago, 外人 Neo said:

lol Larz, your english is "less" broken now. are you the real larz, or just a poser? /gawi/heh

Wtf neo i though your dead already? Good to see you here in forum! One of my disciple before!! hahaha

Edited by Larz
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, Larz said:

13886241_10210641902786980_7698901696239

She left me already.

13 hours ago, Anfy 717 said:

13886241_10210641902786980_7698901696239

She left me already.

Best Void though. /heh

On 2/28/2017 at 9:46 PM, Larz said:

Wtf neo i though your dead already? Good to see you here in forum! One of my disciple before!! hahaha

hahaha Okay, only the real larz keeps saying that, i guess youre legit then. Welcome back but my sensei back then was Varun haha. idk if you remember, but the best assistance i got from you was letting me use your staff of magi for ET coz vice made you do it. XD i was a gearless newbie and you were nervous as hell that i may run away with it hahaha

• Like 2

20 hours ago, 外人 Neo said:

hahaha Okay, only the real larz keeps saying that, i guess youre legit then. Welcome back but my sensei back then was Varun haha. idk if you remember, but the best assistance i got from you was letting me use your staff of magi for ET coz vice made you do it. XD i was a gearless newbie and you were nervous as hell that i may run away with it hahaha

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLL hahahahaha NPC SoM pls.

On 3/3/2017 at 8:35 AM, 外人 Neo said:

The feeling was the same when he was just a repair smith for woe back then and he was trying borrow my SoM but i didnt. Haha

/heh