Sekizan Takuya

Gurandokurosu's Abbey Leecher Guide - Vampire Paladin - My new set!

I think this is similar to Lezark's build he shared before he left the server but i guess it's now deleted (cant find it here anymore)

• Like 7

40 minutes ago, zero_espada said:

I think this is similar to Lezark's build he shared before he left the server but i guess it's now deleted (cant find it here anymore)

saw it in lezark's guide too, at first I doubt that it was gonna work, so I took the risk, and so here are the results XD, he only gave the weapon tho. other equips on the guide are tested by me :P

• Like 1

3 hours ago, wakpee3 said:

saw it in lezark's guide too, at first I doubt that it was gonna work, so I took the risk, and so here are the results XD, he only gave the weapon tho. other equips on the guide are tested by me :P

perhaps you can donate the weapon to me when you are bored with it /gg

nice guide! I like the novelty of it. 

the speed seems roughly equivalent to HP leechers though, and definitely not as fast as HW leechers. still, the survivability is a huge plus.

Edited by kossploss
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, kossploss said:

nice guide! I like the novelty of it. 

the speed doesn't seem faster than HP leechers though, and definitely not as fast as HW leechers. still, the survivability is a huge plus.

uhmm its not faster than HW, but personally i think its faster than HP + survivability yes is a huge plus, i can tank 5 or more necro without breaking a sweat HP can lure much too, but the main problem i experienced back when i was leeching with HP was the stun which doesnt happen on my paladin :D

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, wakpee3 said:

uhmm its not faster than HW, but personally i think its faster than HP + survivability yes is a huge plus, i can tank 5 or more necro without breaking a sweat HP can lure much too, but the main problem i experienced back when i was leeching with HP was the stun which doesnt happen on my paladin :D

nice nice.

would you want to test with Vesper mid and Tanee Sleips? /slur I think the damage will be greatly boosted (vesper self-explanatory, tanee will grant high bonus atk%/matk% based on vit - which you have a lot of). 

Vesper should have a great effect. Lady Tanee is different...the +atk% part should not take effect, because +xx% dmg Cards like TG etc. don't work with GC. The MATK-part could be another thing, but since I don't know it exactly and don't have the opportunity to test it ingame I can't give a proper statement here. The calc btw calcs +%MATK effects in the displayed MATK, thus increases the GC dmg.

I use dl di set for the reduce castin too so..i dont think ill change it and for lady tanee i think it doesnt increase much dmg. about vesper i think GC isnt fully a magic so it doesnt increase the dmg at all

Well...since the greatest part of the GC dmg comes from MATK and GTB negates the Holy-elemental backslash, it seems likely that at least a part of the attack is considered as magic and thus will profit from MDEF-reducing cards. Again, this is just an assumption and I cannot test it by myself, but at least the calc backs up my thoughts (although this does not have to mean anything at all :lol:).

But since GC shouldn't work with GTB anyways I think this build without an Angeling Card won't be viable any more anytime soon :unsure:

Edited by Glaimdir
  • Like 1

remember someone post this build before he/she left this server, using title like god paly infinite or something, anyway, immortal is real B)

59 minutes ago, mrcss said:

remember someone post this build before he/she left this server, using title like god paly infinite or something, anyway, immortal is real B)

Not all the time actually there are rare times that sniper doesn't proc at all xD

tried the build, and called it myself Vampally.

but never really share this to others nor to forum :P

my set of gears is a bit different from urs, though... but the idea is the same :)

I use OS+OG combo with less dex and more int :)

-----------------------

ah yes, i also use loyal succubus pet :D

On 20/10/2016 at 8:25 AM, Father Ghen said:

This is interesting..,

Never know that sniper card works with skills.., /hmm 

I believe i have once talked with u about this in Line groupchat, but u didn't really pay attention to me :P

Edited by onetkun
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, onetkun said:

tried the build, and called it myself Vampally.

but never really share this to others nor to forum :P

my set of gears is a bit different from urs, though... but the idea is the same :)

I use OS+OG combo with less dex and more int :)

-----------------------

ah yes, i also use loyal succubus pet :D

I believe i have once talked with u about this in Line groupchat, but u didn't really pay attention to me :P

Have you tried the build with non undead maps? like juperos?

How was it?

• Like 1

17 hours ago, SGxPeperoni said:

How was it?

I clearly stated that its limited to undead maps tho. you can use assassin cross for maps like juperos. meteor assault.

On 11/9/2016 at 0:18 PM, onetkun said:

Who are you? o.O

And which group?

On 9/11/2016 at 6:30 PM, SGxPeperoni said:

How was it?

nope, nvr tried it, but I believed it won't work

On 10/11/2016 at 1:52 PM, Father Ghen said:

Who are you? o.O

And which group?

:D Talonesia groupchat on Line :D I'm one of the member :)

I think that lezark also shared the berzee when he revealed this..

Honestly - this build/idea is awesome - I had to test it the very instant I have seen it - with my vampsmith axe only - and it worked wonders! even without berze and DL combo..

in 2 minutes, I have been staring on my screen like this:    :o 

sure, with the other items, it is only the better.. now it is up to people to tune it so that it would suit them (like I would rather go for str)

BTW - why should it not work elsewhere? it may not be ment to other places, but I dont see any reason why it should not work.. you deal dmg, you get healed from dealing dmg..

Good work!

Cause GC damage to other elements other than undead is ridiculous haha i have a new set now. but still lacking headgear. ill update this thread once i get a hand of that headgear xmas snowman hat. my current build is a no kaho

21 hours ago, Sekizan Takuya said:

Cause GC damage to other elements other than undead is ridiculous haha

lvl1 Shadow property (1,25 modifier)?

lvl1 Neutral property (1 modifier)? 

and I can see that lvl1 undead property has modifier 1...

edit: wrong modifiers - too many numbers together -> shadow=1,25, undead=1,5, neutral=1

Edited by howrah